Hello from Denmark

• Replies:7
Mikkel Skovby
  • Forum posts: 12

Jun 29, 2013, 8:04:11 AM via Website

Hello all

I am a game developer from Denmark. I just finished my first game for Android, and I would love to show it to you all, and hear what you think!

I'll do a post about it in the relevant section :)

Mikkel Skovby

Jul 1, 2013, 2:08:34 PM via Website

Thanks! Well I've worked as a professional developer for the past 8 years, and I've always liked gaming and dabbled a bit in game development. Roll Club is my second project to actually be completed, and the first to be released on the major platforms. It seems it is very hard to get downloads on Android - only 129 downloads so far :)

Kris Carlon
  • Forum posts: 1,110

Jul 1, 2013, 2:19:12 PM via Website

Hi Mikkel, welcome to the AndroidPIT Forums! You may not have many downloads yet but your comments look great so far! I guess the problem with so many more apps being created for Android now is that it's a lot harder to get downloads. Best of luck!

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting

Mikkel Skovby

Jul 1, 2013, 2:38:16 PM via Website

Thanks Kris, yeah I think you are right. I hope that people who make levels in the level editor will eventually share their creations with their friends, so that the game will get some exposure that way.

Mikkel Skovby

Jul 2, 2013, 8:03:19 AM via Website

What is the requirement in order to be allowed to make links in your posts? I would very much like to update my game thread with a link to the play store

asdf asdf
  • Forum posts: 21

Jul 20, 2013, 12:42:15 AM via Website

hi mikkel