Google Glass update improves voice controls, better search and more!

• Replies:1
Mary Mod
  • Forum posts: 432

Jul 2, 2013, 10:03:38 AM via Website

Google's elite team of Glass Explorer Program testers are getting an update today to XE7.

A list of the some featured Google Glass update include (from Google's page):
  • More opportunities to say "ok glass" – Glass now understands commands like "reply" and "read aloud" when viewing a message. Pictures can be shared instantly by saying "ok glass, share with..." too. Answering and rejecting a call can also be done via voice.
  • Send a message to more than ten people – The full My Contacts list is accessible with trackpad.
  • Search improvements – More "conversational" search. For example, search "How tall is the Eiffel Tower?," then long press the touchpad again and ask"When was it built?" This seems like the functionality Google demoed at I/O on the desktop.
  • New touch menu from the Home screen – Horizontal scrolling when using touchpad.
  • New Google Now places bundle – Nearby places are bundled together.
  • Default contact information – Choose default contact number or email for individual contacts.
  • Email/Phone number badges – Tells you if a contact has an attached email, phone number, or both.
  • Simple Sharing – "Sharing Contacts" is changing. Now 10 the most frequent contacts will show up at the top of all lists for faster sharing.
  • Better contact selection auto-complete
  • Bug fixes – On-Head Detection improvements, more reliable video uploads, and minor improvements to battery gauge.

Zulbiadi Latief
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 6, 2013, 3:01:31 PM via Website

I have hear about this but specially how to make it benefit to me is still studied by me, but I tihink it more interesting than before. And i think it better to share again in this blog