How to take a screenshot with the Samsung Galaxy S4 mini

• Replies:9
  • OpenStickiedUnanswered

Nov 19, 2013 1:55:18 PM via Website

Hi Herman!

Yep, that is strange that it isn't working. In fact, it is just this button combo that will work. Try pressing down the Home and Power buttons at the exact same time and hold it down until you see an animation (white frame around the picture) appear on screen. This means that it has been taken! And then you will go into your Gallery app and find it under the section that says Screenshots.

You can always install an app for this purpose called NoRoot Screenshot.

Nov 20, 2013 2:19:21 PM via Website

Nope. No go. It goes to the power button menu, then immediately to the 'last opened application' list i believe, and no screenshot. Lazy I am, but do you know of a setting somewhere that enables / disables the ability to take screenshots? I've been through the settings and can't pick up anything relating. Otherwise..it's app time again!

Thanks so far

Dec 5, 2013 2:53:23 AM via Website

Besides the tricky combine button set, you can also take a screenshot on Android by software.
You can use Android Transfer to take the screenshot easily.
What's more, you can save it on your computer in order to share them to your friends~
Read the guide here: www.transphone.net/android-transfer.html

— modified on Dec 9, 2013 4:57:18 AM

Mar 2, 2014 7:46:54 PM via Website

It works on mine, too.....about half the time. The other half, it mutes the phone. It's REALLY tricky to press both buttons EXACTLY at the same time!