Ok, I am looking for an upgrade. I am looking at the Samsung Galaxy Note II, however I want to know if it has the stupid little chirp every time you get or lose signal. This is a problem with the replenish and from what I understand most of the other Samsung phones. If it does can it be turned off unlike the replenish? If it does have it and it can't be turned off, I would like some help finding a phone. Here are the features I am wanting:
- Android Ice Cream Sandwich or higher, preferably Jelly Bean
- Dual Core or better processor, preferably quad
- 4.5”+ screen, preferably 5”
- 2GB+ ram, preferably 4GB
- 16GB+ Internal Storage, preferably 32GB
- Removable Battery
- External Storage
- 4G Access
- Must be Sprint network capable.
All help and suggestions are appreciated.