What do you use your Android for over the weekend?

• Replies:8
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Jul 26, 2013 5:55:02 PM

I have grand plans every Friday to do lots of useful stuff on my devices over the weekend, but usually end up watching movies, playing games, and investing vast swathes of time on Thumb, Flipboard and Ingress. So I want to know: what do you mostly use your Android device for over the weekend?

Jul 27, 2013 12:42:01 PM

Ya same as I do end up with watching movie in hd 1080p after that playing games like need for speed mostwanted realracing 3 ravel sword but now on im searching for an update which will bring me to 4.2.2 which going to release in September :(

Aug 1, 2013 9:06:21 PM

Much the same, watch some TV episodes and/or some movies (on my tablet), play some games (on tablet and phone), check e-mails, read Kindle/Google books, keep up with items on Taptu, stream music from Deezer/Google Music to my bluetooth speaker (when at home). But for the past week I have done very little with my devices other than try out different themes/icon packs since discovering Nova & Go Launcher.

Aug 16, 2013 6:08:46 PM

I usually use mine to see which events are happening in Berlin, movie times, Skype with my friends and family in Canada, but since I am thinking/breathing/writing about Android all week long, and looking at a screen, I mostly try to go outside and be smartphone-free for a while.

Aug 19, 2013 9:13:44 AM

I use this weekend :android Carmatic If you want you may follow this link: Admin edit: **links are forbidden**

— modified on Aug 19, 2013 10:42:54 AM by moderator

Aug 19, 2013 4:49:02 PM

I'm on Google Maps all weekend on my bicycle, and on the web checking gig guides etc...

All my social media and messaging apps too...

Flipboard, Pinterest and Thumb in down time...

but I don't have enough memory for music, so I still use an iPod. I always have that on too!