Samsung Galaxy S2 — Forgot my android unlock pattern

• Replies:6
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Jul 27, 2013 3:19:50 PM via Website

I bought my Samsung S2 before 2 months and i dont remember whether i logged in to play store using my Google account or not, I had a pattern for unlocking the device, today morning my friends tried a several times and now its locked and asking for the username and password which i don't know, i tried my g mail accounts and passwords but its not getting done, i changed my passwords and tried again, still it's not working out, i have all my documents and warranty card of my phone, i would like to know if i have any way to unlock my phone without losing my contacts other files

Jul 27, 2013 3:29:39 PM via App

Hello and welcome to AndroidPIT:grin:
if you do a hard reset it on your s2 loses all data and to unlock it with your Gmail username should be your s2 connect to wi-fi for me the only solution is the hard reset

Je vous aide avec un grand plaisir ! Bryan :)

Jul 27, 2013 4:41:52 PM via Website

thank you sir, but what if the wifi connection exists, it's connected to wifi, contacts and other data are important,

— modified on Jul 27, 2013 4:42:40 PM

Jul 27, 2013 4:52:20 PM via App

If your wi-fi connected you can do by entering your username but it's rare when did getting there. Unfortunately if you do a hard reset you will lose all your data permanently. I will clearly explain to you how to make a hard reset

Jul 27, 2013 7:06:52 PM via App

How to make a hard reset

Phone off, keep these backed up the appearance of the menu button system recovery:

Volume up + home (central button) + power button (screen lock) In the menu that appears, use the volume buttons to navigate Rendering wipe data / factory reset, press the home or power restoration process of plant starts and restarts the phone like new