21st Century screen views:3D Home app review

• Replies:2
Borqs
  • Forum posts: 6

Aug 1, 2013, 4:29:59 AM via Website

Get ready to experience the home screen on your android device in an entirely different way. 3D Home by Borqs Ltd. Personalization have out done their developing capabilities with this excellent app. Currently boasting a rating exceeding 4 stars, thousands of users have recommended this app as a must have.

Your android desktop will be completely taken to the next level. You will adore the ability to fully customize your house to meet your needs with the various themes offered by this app. You will have the ability to navigate your home by moving up and down and even moving the ceiling and the floor separately. If you did not believe this was going to be a state of the art experience, hopefully you are more convinced now.

The choice is yours. You will have the ability to stage your home in a way that meets your specific taste. If you want to rearrange the furniture, you may do so. If you’d like to create shortcuts for other applications to make them fit well within your theme and the overall design of your home, you can do that too. The options are endless as to how you can design your 3D abode.

With this app, something as simple as a television in your 3D living room will launch commonly viewed items such as videos and other apps you use often. Again, the choice is yours. The desires of your design taste can be completely revealed with this savvy app.

Here are additional features other uses are enjoy when using this app:

* Clear and well design application
* Super user friendly, making it very easy to use
* Unmatched 3D effects. Completely immerse yourself into the app
* Fully customizable experience. Simply move widgets around to exactly where you like them
* A scrolling dock to assist with easy navigation from the desktop in all directions
* Customizing is easy and conveniently located. You can simply utilize a long-press or shortcuts to organize your home as you see fit
* New main screen interface, allowing for easy access to all icons with a single click

To fully enjoy the capabilities of this app, it’s recommended to have an Android device 4.0.2 or later version. You will also need at least 1G byte of RAM. You will need all the space you can spare to truly enjoy a 3D experience like non-other.

Here’s what users are saying about this app:

* I love my home screen now. Excellent app!
* This is truly “out of the box” thinking.
* The support and feedback regarding challenges are top of the line. Great app and support team!

If you want to have a magic experience on Android phones as me , login in GooglePlay for it by searching 3D Home provided by Borqs , also Google+ circle 3D Home welcomes you .

— modified on Aug 1, 2013, 4:30:39 AM

Gaylesheerin
  • Forum posts: 7

Aug 1, 2013, 12:11:52 PM via Website

Awesome app, i will download it later, wish it will compatible to my HTC one X:)