Need a to-do app with subtask management

• Replies:10
Mohammad Mahdi Rostamiani
  • Forum posts: 2

Aug 19, 2013, 1:57:43 PM via Website

Hi

I need an app to manage my to-do list
I need :

1. Every task or subtask may have some subtasks.
2. I need to access list with PC.

Any suggestions ?

— modified on Aug 19, 2013, 2:12:16 PM

• Forum posts: 2

Aug 19, 2013, 2:36:10 PM via Website

Kris Carlon
I like Tasks N Todos - To Do List[/url] because you can syncs to Google Tasks automatically. Easiest way to sync and work on your PC and or portable.

Thanks
Can I add tasks and subtasks to the app using google tasks on PC?

Todd Riddle
  • Forum posts: 9

Aug 21, 2013, 9:43:03 AM via Website

I have used Tasks+ To Do List Manager application for managing tasks and subtasks. This is one of the best application. Just try it once and see the results.

Loie Favre
  • Forum posts: 877

Aug 21, 2013, 10:42:07 AM via Website

Have you taken a look at Any.do To-do List & Task List? It looks like it would be a really cool and useful app and is doing amazingly in Google Play and has ranked in other tech magazine's top list-making apps.
It has subtasks, recurring task setup, snooze, sync with Google Tasks, take notes, can remind you to call someone back if you've missed a call.....
Looks pretty good to me.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 48

Sep 17, 2013, 2:39:35 PM via Website

Loved the Tasks and ToDo app shared here. Keep sharing such great apps.

— modified on Sep 17, 2013, 4:06:38 PM by moderator

Lauran Douch
  • Forum posts: 1

Nov 20, 2014, 3:48:51 PM via Website

I have been using DropTask to manage my tasks and to-dos. I am able to categorize my tasks by adding them to groups, and can also breakdown the tasks into subtasks and tick them off as I go along. I also like the fact that I can integrate my DropTask with Google account and send emails straight to DropTask to become tasks. I am using it on my pc on the web browser at the moment but they do have an iphone app and are launching their Android app in a few weeks so I will also be downloading and using that.

amir student
  • Forum posts: 5

Nov 7, 2016, 7:35:25 PM via Website

I use team.do for my day-to-day stuff. they have both a web and android version.

tisse mish
  • Forum posts: 11

Nov 28, 2016, 8:46:39 PM via Website

Evernote is best for me

Martin Morales

Nov 29, 2017, 7:49:26 PM via Website

Try Fluxes.com. It's a free web based task management tool that allows unlimited use for unlimited team members. I am sure no app out there will offer such feature for free. Their user interface is very simple and it's loaded with tons of features to help you manage tasks effectively.

Kevan Hadvani

Feb 26, 2018, 6:38:34 AM via Website

Download [Karm: To do list, Task, Subtask, Reminder, Planner] In it Every task or subtask may have some subtasks. It will also have pc integration in future.