how can I send text messages from pc to phone?

• Replies:13
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Deactivated Account

Sep 11, 2013 2:20:12 PM

Hello, I want to send text messages from my computer to other's phone, how can I do it?

PS: I used iStonsoft Android Mobile Manager, with it, you can connect your Samsung, HTC or other Android phones to computer, and then you can text or reply calls, messages on your computer without any restrictions. Mass Texting Software - Texting from Computer to a Cell/Mobile Phone.
This is the user guide: http://www.android-file-manager.com/resources/mass-texting-software.html

— modified on Nov 29, 2013 3:35:30 AM

Sep 13, 2013 11:52:36 AM

From your e-mail client you would put in the address of the phone (ex. 1234567890@vtext.com) in the To: Field. This is the format for Verizon Wireless.
Here are the formats:
AT&T10digitPhoneNumber@text.att.net
Verizon10digitPhoneNumber@vtext.com
T-Mobile10digitPhoneNumber@tmomail.com
Sprint10digitPhoneNumber@messaging.sprintpcs.com

Sometimes you are limited to 160 characters but you would need to test. Each provider is different.

Deactivated Account

Sep 17, 2013 1:17:23 PM

Ahhh, you don't even need to have those apps. You can just simply do that from "way2sms" or such sites. It's easier and simpler.

— modified on Sep 17, 2013 1:25:02 PM by moderator

Sep 18, 2013 12:43:54 PM

Try 'Mighty Text'.

It will allow you to send & receive SMS and MMS from your computer or tablet, using your current Android phone number.
Messages stay in sync with your phone's SMS inbox.

Sep 22, 2013 9:25:48 PM

Stephen
mightytext would be my choice, built by ex Google engineers

Ameya Pandilwar
Try 'Mighty Text'.

It will allow you to send & receive SMS and MMS from your computer or tablet, using your current Android phone number.
Messages stay in sync with your phone's SMS inbox.

Just replaced Viber on my devices. Thanks!

Oct 9, 2013 4:17:32 AM

Steven Capaldi
From your e-mail client you would put in the address of the phone (ex. 1234567890@vtext.com) in the To: Field. This is the format for Verizon Wireless.
Here are the formats:
AT&T10digitPhoneNumber@text.att.net
Verizon10digitPhoneNumber@vtext.com
T-Mobile10digitPhoneNumber@tmomail.com
Sprint10digitPhoneNumber@messaging.sprintpcs.com

Sometimes you are limited to 160 characters but you would need to test. Each provider is different.

Great, this post is so helpful.