Hey!

• Replies:9
ob1cat
  • Forum posts: 19

Sep 13, 2013, 2:36:09 PM via Website

Hi everyone!

My name is Oscar and I'm the developer behind Rock Ninja, a new Android game (can´t post links yet but it's available on Google Play : ). I'm living in London and have been working on the project for the last 6 months. Hope to be able to share my experiences with other developers/gamers here on AndroidForums.

Cheers!

timo
  • Forum posts: 3

Sep 13, 2013, 6:06:30 PM via App

Hi there, i just downloaded this app en saw your message and downloaded the game, its fun!

ob1cat

Sep 13, 2013, 6:21:57 PM via Website

timo
Hi there, i just downloaded this app en saw your message and downloaded the game, its fun!

Thanks man, glad you like it! : )

I'm a bit worried the admins consider this spamming, it's not my intention really, I will create a post in the Let me show you app for that.

timo

Sep 13, 2013, 7:16:50 PM via App

spammers dont want to share :)

timo

Sep 13, 2013, 7:43:53 PM via App

experiences

ob1cat

Sep 15, 2013, 1:58:21 PM via Website

:) That's true. I'm having some issues adding my app to the "Let me show my app" section, I'll ask around see if somebody can help...

ob1cat

Sep 16, 2013, 2:02:04 PM via Website

ob1cat
:) That's true. I'm having some issues adding my app to the "Let me show my app" section, I'll ask around see if somebody can help...

Ok, problem solved! Apparently I needed 10 posts to be able to post links in the forums. 2 To go! ; )

Loie Favre
  • Forum posts: 877

Sep 16, 2013, 6:15:08 PM via Website

Hey ob1cat!

Thanks for joining the forum! I look forward to seeing your app :) Yes, you need to post 10 times before sharing links just because we want to promote people being active in discussions and not using the forum just for advertising. We also don't allow posting of paid apps either.

Good luck with your app!

Cheers,
Loie

Kris Carlon
  • Forum posts: 1,110

Sep 24, 2013, 11:26:44 AM via Website

Hey ob1cat, I just downloaded Rock Ninja and the reports are true - super fun and addictive! Here's the YouTube video link for anyone interested: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9vI289whiU

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting

Henry B.
  • Forum posts: 17

Sep 24, 2013, 12:01:46 PM via Website

Hi ob1cat, I just downloaded your game, it really reminds me of an online game 'Bubble Trouble' which I used to play at school all the time instead of doing work. I really like it thanks for sharing!