Motorola Moto X — Solid Moto X Surprises Me

• Replies:1
PeachCookie
  • Forum posts: 10

Sep 17, 2013, 11:34:41 AM via Website

Which cell phone is the most solid one do you think? Nokia, right? However, today I should tell you that I was surprised by the solid Moto X.

Recently, the test result of the solidness of Moto X is opened. It shocks me! Moto X is tested in several ways to investigate its solidness. The testing tools are a key, a knife and a hammer. The components tested are the screen, the back and the bezel. They are the parts which can be easily harmed in daily use.

The first part of the test is to scratch the screen, the back and the bezel with a key. The screen is made of glass but it is not hurt and there is not any scratches on it.:) After this part of test, there are several scratches on the back and the bezel made of plastic which is not as hard as the glass. However, the scratches can not be seen if you are not careful.

The second part of the test is to scratch the three components with a sharp knife. The screen performs well as it does in the first part, while the scratches on the back and the bezel can be seen easily this time but it is not very serious.:grin:

The last part of the test is to hit Moto X with the hammer. The cell phone screen is still intact and you can not see any injury on it. I really want to know what the screen material is. Besides, the back and the bezel of the phone are not deformed or broken.:D

Accoring to the test, the screen of Moto X is the hardest part. The next is the back, and the last solidest one is the bezel with a little damage. Therefore, there is no problem for Moto X to deal with the scratches and drops in daily life.:) I think I will take it into consideration if I want to buy a new cell phone. What about you?

Karla Lothran
  • Forum posts: 5

Aug 18, 2015, 7:04:49 PM via Website

Yeah, the moto x 2013 was a tank. I dropped mine dozens of times on all sorts of surfaces, and I was never able to damage it.