How can I delete my own duplicate posts and comments when there's no way for me to delete them???

• Replies:2
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Oct 18, 2013 4:46:23 PM via Website

Often, I have found, when I create a post or comment on this website (and through the app), I hit submit and it creates a duplicate post or comment. It's getting to be a real nuisance. I have no way to delete my duplicates and can't report my own posts to have a someone else remove it for me. Instead I have to edit the duplicate so it says something else. I'm not trying to be a post or comment hoard, this is not me doing this.

-Please Help Me

"You're Probably Wondering Why I'm Here & So Am I" - FZ

Oct 18, 2013 5:24:48 PM via Website

Hi Amy,

Users cannot delete posts, but they can be editied. Could you please let me know when this started to happen? As well as any links to your double posts, I can then bring it to IT's attention.

We are currently not seeing any double posts on our side.

Best,
Mary

Oct 19, 2013 4:07:19 AM via App

Hi Mary,

You probably don't see them on your end because I'm constantly editing duplicates so I don't look like an idiot................It started ever since I first joined.

The last time it happened was when I submitted a comment on Kris's blog about eye scanners for phones (10/18/13).

The majority of the time it appears to happen in both App Center and AndroidPIT App. I think it coincides with "connecting with server error" after saving posts or comments. It doesn't seem to matter if I only have 2 towers or all of my towers either.

I usually use the app instead of the website. It doesn't tend to happen as much on the website but I often don't have enough towers to fully utilize it. I'll let you know when it happens again and how.

-Amy

— modified on Oct 19, 2013 4:13:56 AM

"You're Probably Wondering Why I'm Here & So Am I" - FZ