How can I delete my own duplicate posts and comments when there's no way for me to delete them???

• Replies:2
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Oct 18, 2013 4:46:23 PM

Often, I have found, when I create a post or comment on this website (and through the app), I hit submit and it creates a duplicate post or comment. It's getting to be a real nuisance. I have no way to delete my duplicates and can't report my own posts to have a someone else remove it for me. Instead I have to edit the duplicate so it says something else. I'm not trying to be a post or comment hoard, this is not me doing this.

-Please Help Me

"You're Probably Wondering Why I'm Here & So Am I" - FZ

Oct 19, 2013 4:07:19 AM

Hi Mary,

You probably don't see them on your end because I'm constantly editing duplicates so I don't look like an idiot................It started ever since I first joined.

The last time it happened was when I submitted a comment on Kris's blog about eye scanners for phones (10/18/13).

The majority of the time it appears to happen in both App Center and AndroidPIT App. I think it coincides with "connecting with server error" after saving posts or comments. It doesn't seem to matter if I only have 2 towers or all of my towers either.

I usually use the app instead of the website. It doesn't tend to happen as much on the website but I often don't have enough towers to fully utilize it. I'll let you know when it happens again and how.

-Amy

— modified on Oct 19, 2013 4:13:56 AM

"You're Probably Wondering Why I'm Here & So Am I" - FZ