Oct 21, 2013 11:05:34 PM
Oct 21, 2013 11:05:34 PM
Now TWRP 22.214.171.124 installed together with LGNPST TeenyBin
From the fastboot screen, it shows
PRODUCT NAME mako
VARIANT mako 32GB
HW VERSION rev_11 (&¤)
BOOTLOADER VERSION MAKOZ10f
BASEBAND VERSION N/A
CARRIER INFO None
SERIAL NUMBER xxxxx
SECURE BOOT Enabled
LOCK STATE UNLOCKED
I could access the TWRP built in.
4) Then I used ADB to push ROM to the internal SDCARD and recovery to install. But this method failed – tried several ROMs which all gave errors initially. I discovered that the install script pointed at “e975” in(ro.product.device and ro.build.product but the phone reports “geehrc4g”
This is the output in recovery.log when trying to flash ROM
Warning: No file_contexts
script aborted: assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") == "e975" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "e975"
assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") == "e975" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "e975"
Following the advice(from internet) of changing the script by Deleting the ‘assert’ line in the script, then
E:Zip signature verification failed: 1
Error flashing zip '/sdcard/thinkingbridge.zip'
Updating partition details...
To ensure working environment I tried to flash gapps which worked perfectly so connection and recovery must be functional.
5) Now turning to: ”[GUIDE] How to UNBRICK your Optimus G - security error, bootloop etc”
I used the method described and downloaded the appropriate KDZ file etc. etc but flashing gives this log:
10:05:58 : Launching SW update
10:05:58 : Unpacking KDZ
10:06:05 : KDZ file extracted
10:06:13 : Files were extracted.
10:06:13 : LGMobileDL Load.
10:06:13 : Port = -1
10:06:13 : Connecting to phone
10:06:25 : Check Phone mode = 2
10:06:25 : Phone type check.......
10:06:26 : LGMobileDL.DLL Loading....
10:06:26 : _SetAuthMark Fail
10:06:26 : _SetAuthMark Ok : wAuthMark(65535)
10:06:26 : _DetachDLL Call
10:06:26 : _DetachDLL Call End
10:06:26 : ParamPhone\E97510
10:06:26 : Param : waitTime = 0
10:06:26 : Param : UsbHighSpeed = 1
10:06:26 : Param : PhoneMode = 2
10:06:26 : Param : BinVersion = E97510D_00
10:06:26 : Param : AuthMark = 65535
10:06:26 : Call fn_StartUpgrade
10:09:27 : 3GQCT : wParam = 100, lParam = 210
10:09:27 : Step : Upgrade Error error code = 210
10:09:27 : ResetStartInfo() Call
10:09:27 : _DetachDLL Call
10:09:27 : _DetachDLL Call End
10:09:27 : FreeLibrary Call
10:09:27 : FreeLibrary Call End
10:09:27 : ResetStartInfo() Call End
10:09:29 : ===FINISHED===
At the point where KDZ file is extracted the phone reverts from download mode to recovery which is probably why it fails.
I read the thread at xdadeveloper forum "[Q] Unbricking LG Optimus G e975 - using LGNPST, TWRP, ADB". Do all the things suugested but nothing happens.
I tried every method both on Win 7& XP but same error.Results are attached (see attachment)
During flashing it goes from download mode into fast boot screen and in device manager,Other devices: "Android?" is shown. When i try to install the drivers, it only picks the Google nexus 4 drivers and show the device "Nexus 4 bootloader interface".
I am so worried because i buy the phone two months ago. I cannot afford .What is happening?
1) In recovery mode it shows that it it is a MAKO product. What is this mean because every thing i know is that it is a LG Optimus G F180L and after searching Google, i find that MAKO is a Nexus 4.
2) Is TeenyBin and LGPNST creates problem? If yes, what to do?
3) I find a link which tells "how to convert Optimus G into Nexus 4". It also gives the method to convert back into Optimus G from Nexus 4 but that was a file for E970 while my phone is F180L (Equivalent: E973, E971).
How can i solve this problem? Please help me and reply me. I tried every method suggested on internet.