[n00b] Question about Lucky Patcher (ad-removal only)

• Replies:0
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Oct 22, 2013 4:43:02 AM via Website

First I just want to clarify that I will not be using this application to "crack" premium apps. I only intend to use it for it's ad-removal tools. I ran across a thread on xda explaining how Lucky Patcher is the best ad-blocker out there, due to the way it handles ads, and I want to see if I can reproduce the performance boosts. Sorry, new user so I can't link it, but a Google search for "joys of lucky patcher" will bring it straight up. I know this is still a sort of grey area, but since I usually purchase an app if I like their ad-supported version, I can justify it to myself.

I'm using the GS4, rooted with stock 4.2.2 firmware.

I've got the application up and running, but trying to run any process results in a progress bar stuck at 0%.

Has anyone else had this issue? I've tried with applications that are known to work with it, but still no luck. I checked a few videos to see how long the process usually ran, and the slowest was probably around 20 seconds. I let mine sit undisturbed for about 20 minutes and the progress bar didn't budge.