Android VS Zombies, who would win?

• Replies:8
Loie Favre
  • Forum posts: 877

Nov 1, 2013, 3:28:55 PM via Website

What would win, an Android or a pack of hungry zombies? Place your wages here and check out our Halloween special video which can also be enjoyed all year round where Android finds himself playing Dead Trigger 2 which lead him down a very spooky and bloody path! Click on the picture to view the video!

— modified on Nov 1, 2013, 3:34:30 PM

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 72

Nov 12, 2013, 12:05:16 PM via Website

well in this case Android will be the winner !!

Kris Carlon
  • Forum posts: 1,110

Nov 14, 2013, 12:45:35 PM via Website

The original ''script'' for the video had our little Android going on a zombie massacre and escaping, but then we kind of let him get swarmed. :) Perhaps next year he'll be back as one of the undead himself (and that's my pick: zombie Android to wins)

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting

Daniel Jones
  • Forum posts: 105

Nov 26, 2013, 1:36:58 PM via Website

What exactly Zombies were trying to do with keyboard and phones. Were they making tweaks in KitKat or testing the performance. :-)

I am Daniel Jones, Working with Kiwitech as app developer. I enjoy exploring apps on various mobile platforms.

HowDoYouAndroid.com
  • Forum posts: 145

Dec 4, 2013, 8:18:43 PM via Website

The one that can outsmart the other tends to be victorious, no? Android would win :)

HowDoYouAndroid.com

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 10

Dec 10, 2013, 12:38:16 PM via Website

Android will win up-to a level then at the higher level Zombies

Turmin
  • Forum posts: 12

Feb 19, 2014, 12:47:57 PM via Website

of course android!