paid for granny smith game...

• Replies:5
Asad Khan
  • Forum posts: 3

Nov 8, 2013, 10:15:08 AM via App

Hi all
please help I paid for in full granny smith game off android pit. This was way back Feb 2013. I lost my phone and had to reload all my apps.
however there is no Granny Smith game anywhere saved on my profile!?!

What can I do? searching for the game brings it up in Google play site only...

Regards
Az

Loie Favre
  • Forum posts: 877

Nov 11, 2013, 6:22:23 PM via Website

Hey Asad!

Sorry for not getting back to you right away, we usually can't get back to members on the weekend.

Unfortunately that app has been deleted from our App Center.

Any apps that are on app center can only be retrieved by installing the AndroidPIT App Center App (not the AndroidPIT app) here: www.androidpit.com/install.

However, since it has been removed, you will need to get in contact with the developer and say that you have paid for it through us.

Here is the website: http://www.grannysmithgame.com/
And the email address: grannysmith@mediocre.se

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Asad Khan

Nov 11, 2013, 8:31:06 PM via App

hiya,
thanks for the reply! I have only just read your post and should have checked for replies earlier. I just couldnt wait to get my favourite game back, so I paid for it again using the Google play site!!

oh well looks like the developer is deservedly getting a tip for producing such brilliant game.

really should have checked this forum earlier never realised you guys would be as helpful as to get the game back on androidpit.

many thanks
:-)

Asad Khan

Nov 14, 2013, 8:26:56 PM via App

I appreciate your help was scratching my head looking all over trying to figure out where it had disappeared too!

Good to know that there is help out there :-)