Contact List entry showing wrong details

• Replies:4
  • ClosedNot stickiedUnanswered

Nov 8, 2013 3:42:07 PM via Website

Hi there

Wonder if anyone can help? This is really bizarre I have a simple contact entry on my Phone, for example BoB at 012345678 but when I try to message that person or phone it brings up someone else's piccie and name. The message or phone call does indeed contact the right person in the end, ie Bob, but alas it is confusing to see a piccie and details of someone else, eg. Mrs Beaverbrook - especially when all this happens on the phone of my 73 year old Ma who is a technophobe.

I have deleted all past messages and history logs and deleted Bobs details and then added them again.

Scratching my head but reckon it could be something to do with gmail as the piccie of Mrs Beaverbrook is from a gmail account. Syncing issue?

All other contacts are fine!!!

Nov 18, 2013 12:54:36 PM via Website

Thanks for responses everyone :)

I managed to work this one out (took me about 20 minutes). Google contacts was set to "synchronise" and so I removed this option. Then deleted the contacts which were wrong and then added them - hey presto- problem solved. Not sure I could do this again though or even remember the steps I took to get there.

Again, thanks.