Samsung Galaxy S4 — Wireless Charger Kit for my Galaxy S4

• Replies:3
Nipun Ali
  • Forum posts: 7

Nov 26, 2013, 10:13:09 AM via Website

Got the wireless charger kit for my S4 for $35, received it yesterday with nice package. This is so much easier to just pick up phone and go and place back down when I do not the phone in my hand. The only concern is it takes too long to charge fully, the working current is only 700ma, that is slower than 1a of cable charger. Here i have uploaded the photos:

The front is smooth, not cheapy plastic.

The back is little bit shiny plastic

Package is just fine since i do not need it anymore when i'm using the charger.

Think it would be good to leave the link to anyone who is interested, but i'm not be able to leave a link, so please just search on Amazon with CHOETECH.

— modified on Nov 26, 2013, 10:22:09 AM

Addrine Jazen
  • Forum posts: 3

Dec 2, 2013, 10:19:31 AM via Website

No review with this. I‘m not a gambler and perfer reading some customer reviews before order.
I’d rather go with the RAVPower Qi charger. I’ve got my eyes on it and it's with decent customer reviews.

Kris Carlon
  • Forum posts: 1,110

Dec 2, 2013, 6:03:36 PM via Website

@Nipun, perhaps you could update your thread here with a review, and add one to Amazon too, to help potential customers like @Addrine. I never buy anything without some solid reviews either.

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting

pluglesstech
  • Forum posts: 67

Dec 19, 2013, 7:26:34 AM via Website

I'm also interested to buy Wireless Charger Kit for my Galaxy S3.
I see lot's of Amazon Verified Purchase reviews on this product.
Is this OK?