software update problems

• Replies:0
Omid Armat
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 2, 2013, 10:14:03 PM via Website

Hi. i just recieved a notification from my chacha which told me a new software update was available. i downloaded it and when i started installing the update, the phone warned me about the battery charge and said the installation process cannot begin because battery charge is low and installation will start once you charge the battery to a minimum of 35%. so i connected the charger to my phone and after about 20 minutes it said the installation is ready. so i started the installation. the phone turned off and then a black screen appeared with a mobile phone picture in the middle of it and a green circle with a little excalamation mark inside (the software update mark) and also a green line at the bottom wich was moving forward as a sign of update progress. suddenly, this screen changed to somthing else; a black screen with a phone picture in the middle, but this time with a red rectangle with an exclamation mark in it and the software update process seems to be stopped!!!
i contacted HTC support and they said i just have to wait and the update process may take an hour or so...
i'm not sure if everything is OK with my chacha right now! can anyone help? should i wait or waiting is just a waste of time?!
thanks...