Android app for wifi speakers

• Replies:5
David Herrera
  • Forum posts: 4

Dec 18, 2013, 2:54:49 AM via Website

I just purchased the Philips Fidelio soundring and needed an App that will play my music on my phone and send it to the speaker via wifi. I heard there are a couple of applications that do this.

Can someone recommend one?

Jessie Bondoogo

Dec 23, 2013, 9:26:25 AM via Website

I also have a pair of wifi speakers and my friends are always coming over to hangout and I also needed an app like this.

I found the perfect one!!

I have been using this application called shareon audio and shareon video. you can stream music to your wifi speakers, but after downloading audio and I downloaded shareon video and noticed that I can stream video to my hdtv some of the my friends' tvs don't recognize but if the tv is near by or on the same wifi network I think it recognizes the television and and my friends and I are also able to share video.

go to the google app store and search: shareon audio
or shareon video for the video version

David Herrera

Dec 24, 2013, 2:46:29 AM via Website

Tried it out and works instantly! Thank you!

I had more of an issue with the wifi speaker recognising my wifi at home heheh

Sarah Russell
  • Forum posts: 3

Jan 28, 2014, 8:44:17 AM via Website

I have a same opinion with Jessie. i often use Shareon Audio when use wifi speaker.
Apart from its functions, it is also outstandingly easy to use, and the UI is very easy to understand.
And it works great on my Galaxy.

ohgeeej
  • Forum posts: 5

Feb 5, 2014, 8:52:39 AM via Website

Actually, this application allows you to download a PC version that allows you add folders that you want to add and allow accessibility from your phone without having to transfer or download. So now I don’t even put any music on my phone. I just listen to my music thats stored on my computer through my wireless network.

I'm a big fan of this application.<3

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Feb 5, 2014, 8:58:07 AM via Website

David Herrera
Tried it out and works instantly! Thank you!

I had more of an issue with the wifi speaker recognising my wifi at home heheh

Do you mean Wi-Fi speaker not recognizing you're home Wi-Fi ???? Didn't get that ??? please be more clear .....