What is your favorite gadget revealed @ CES 2014 (Las Vegas) so far?

• Replies:3
Mary Mod
  • Forum posts: 432

Jan 7, 2014, 12:54:39 PM via Website

Hey guys,

So just a short recap of what has been revealed at CES 2014:
- LG officially reveals Lifeband Touch fitness wristband
- Sony finally reveals the Z1s, and its a 5-inch T-Mobile exclusive
- Samsung's new Pro tablets: Galaxy Note Pro, Tab Pro 12.2, 10.1, 8.4
- LG G Flex will arrive in the US on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint in Q1
- LG introduces massive new webOS platform for your Smart TV
with more to come!

I would say they all look interesting, but I really have my eye on that LG Smart TV! I wonder how much it will cost?

What do you guys think is the best gadget revealed at this year's CES? Or are you finding it a bit of a disappointment?

— modified on Jan 7, 2014, 12:56:54 PM

Andrea
  • Forum posts: 25

Jan 10, 2014, 9:42:44 PM via Website

I think the new Pebble Steel is very cool and is somehow what's closer to a good useful-in-everyday-life smartwatch, especially because it seems not have the bulkyness and the "Hey! I'm a smartwatch"-look every other has.

Pak King
  • Forum posts: 1

Jan 16, 2014, 1:00:28 AM via Website

So far just 15 companies that screw up and miss the boat on fitness wearable consumer needs and must have. Having a long term fitness wearable device with the ability to change battery when needed.
• MIO Alpha BLE $199.00 at Amazon - Non removable Battery, replaceable by manufacture with hefty fee.
• Basis B1 Band $199.00 at MyBasis - Non removable Battery, Consumer would have to buy a new after battery no longer holds charge.
• Withings Pulse $99.95 at Amazon - Non removable Battery, Consumer would have to buy a new after battery no longer holds charge.
• Epson's Pulsense fitness $199 - Non removable Battery, replaceable by manufacture with hefty fee.
• Wellograph Watch $399 - Non removable Battery, Consumer would have to buy a new after battery no longer holds charge.
• Jaybird's Reign fitness $199 - Non removable Battery, Consumer would have to buy a new after battery no longer holds charge.
• LifeTrack R415 $99 - Non removable Battery, replaceable by manufacture with hefty fee.
• Adidas Micoach SmartWatch - Non removable Battery, replaceable by manufacture with hefty fee.
• New Balance LIFETRNr SYNC $109 - Non removable Battery, replaceable by manufacture with hefty fee.
• LG Lifeband touch and Heart Rate Monitor earphones - Non removable Battery, replaceable by manufacture with hefty fee.
• Atlas Wearables $250 - Non removable Battery, Consumer would have to buy a new after battery no longer holds charge.