which app for continuous music?

• Replies:9
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Jan 7, 2014 8:43:30 PM via Website

I have a new Nexus 10 32 gb. This is my first tablet. I am looking for an app that will allow me to play back music in a continuous stream, one song after the other. . I do not have a music library so I will getting/purchasing all this music. The goal is to download some 50's music(60 songs or so) and be able to play it back offline, while in the vehicle.

Note: I installed Music Folder Player Free by Zorillasoft and opened it. Now, how do I get the music to put in the folders? And how do I co-ordinate the music to the Music Folder Player app? I do not want videos, just audio. Don't forget, I do need simple.
Thanks.
Pressed the space for Ringtones to see what it was and could not get the ringtone to stop. Any way I can Delete this option?

— modified on Jan 7, 2014 9:08:17 PM

Jan 10, 2014 9:20:04 PM via Website

I'm not sure to have understood, but I guess quite every music player can seamlessly play one song after the other. I use Play Music and works like a charm.

Feb 4, 2014 7:29:42 AM via Website

well, your question is quite confusing because i think every music player offers music playing seamlessly, But still if i have to prefer any application than i should prefer you using Google Play music it offers great experience, I've been pairing my tab with my car music system and switch on the music via Google Play and in it i have also created Playlist so for me it is a great piece of application to enjoy the music a loud !!

Feb 4, 2014 11:40:21 AM via App

Spotify have a playlist function. If you sign up, you can compose the playlist on the computer and play it free on you'r phone. Else you can just buy the music in form of downnloads and create a local playlist wich you can repeat and set to shuffle.

Feb 6, 2014 11:13:34 AM via Website

Hi guys,
I guess quite every music player can seamlessly play one song after the other.
It’s capable to backs up multiple Gmail accounts to you backup disk every hour. This is a very helpful application to save your Gmail data quickly and automatically. This application is very small in size, but extremely fast gmail backup for Mac works in silent mode in background. You don’t need to remember it after installation.

Feb 6, 2014 11:59:39 AM via Website

landyjack
Hi guys,
I guess quite every music player can seamlessly play one song after the other.
It’s capable to backs up multiple Gmail accounts to you backup disk every hour. This is a very helpful application to save your Gmail data quickly and automatically. This application is very small in size, but extremely fast gmail backup for Mac works in silent mode in background. You don’t need to remember it after installation.

Hi, LandyJack

May i know how this post is going to to help the question poster ?? I think if you want to share something you are free to create a new thread. So, i guess from now please create a new thread instead of posting it on the continuing thread !!

Thanks
John

Apr 28, 2014 8:12:52 AM via Website

I am not sure to have understood, but i think you use try France Android Live TV Online. It provides access to all TV channels and from those you can select music channel where you can listen and watch unlimited songs totally free.

Jul 7, 2014 3:15:31 AM via Website

Nancy K

I have a new Nexus 10 32 gb. This is my first tablet. I am looking for an app that will allow me to play back music in a continuous stream, one song after the other. . I do not have a music library so I will getting/purchasing all this music. The goal is to download some 50's music(60 songs or so) and be able to play it back offline, while in the vehicle.

Note: I installed Music Folder Player Free by Zorillasoft and opened it. Now, how do I get the music to put in the folders? And how do I co-ordinate the music to the Music Folder Player app? I do not want videos, just audio. Don't forget, I do need simple.
Thanks.
Pressed the space for Ringtones to see what it was and could not get the ringtone to stop. Any way I can Delete this option?

Google Play Music

Deactivated Account

Jul 7, 2014 8:13:51 AM via Website

Google Play Music App Receives Continuous Instant Mixes, new Shuffle Options, and More in Latest Update