[FREE] Memory Map — A different disk cleaner

• Replies:2
Joan Zapata
  • Forum posts: 3

Jan 13, 2014, 6:37:06 PM via Website

Hi all,

I've recently published a brand new version of my app and today I'd like to share it with you.

It is called Memory Map, and it's a disk cleaner slightly different from what you know from the market. It's based on an interactive map, unique on Android, inspired by some computers apps like Windirstat or Disk Inventory X. The bigger a file is on the screen, the bigger it is on the file system, it's that simple.

Also I want you to know that I'm very (very) opened to any kind of feedback and I'm really motivated to make the product better for all its users.

Let me show you some screenshots.

This infinitely zoomable map displays all your files and folders:

You can use coloration to quickly spot different file types : audio / video / text / data...

The search feature is lightning fast!

Directly preview pictures, videos and music from the app:

Quickly spot the content of any folder using a pie chart of the file types it contains:

It's free of charge, just type "Memory Map" on the market and give it a try ;)

— modified on Jan 13, 2014, 6:41:34 PM

sinkster
  • Forum posts: 610

Jan 16, 2014, 10:38:19 AM via Website

I've been trying this out for a few days and it's pretty good. I've been using something similar, DiskUsage, for years and thought this is the way it should have evolved. Is there a possibility of adding root functions?

Sinkster

Joan Zapata
  • Forum posts: 3

Jan 16, 2014, 11:01:24 AM via Website

Hi sinkster, thank you for using it!
There's currently no way to use the root access, but it's in the roadmap so I'll work on it. ;-)