Can't find apps I know are on AndroidPIT using the App Center

• Replies:6
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Jan 22, 2014 2:47:01 AM via Website

Hello

I have a tablet with the pre-installed Android App Center (not google play, AndroidPIT App Center).
So, I search for apps that I know are there but it seems something is wrong with the search and I cannot find them.
For example, I search for the Facebook app, or Angry Birds. Search results have some dozens of apps, but NOT Facebook or Angry birds, only apps with similar names. Am I doing something wrong?
And in addition, I can't download these apps from Google Play!!! Any suggestions?

— modified on May 8, 2014 4:40:36 PM by moderator

Jan 22, 2014 11:05:02 PM via Website

I click install and it says it has been added on favorites, and to open AndroidPIT. I go to Androidpit but I don't see favorites anywhere. there is a tab named My Apps but it just prompts me to go to the app center to see my apps. so...

— modified on Jan 23, 2014 12:13:06 AM

Jan 23, 2014 3:40:00 PM via Website

Ok, sounds like fun... A couple of things first. What tablet do you have, and what version of android is it running? I'm presuming you have a google account, can you log in to Google play via your browser?. If so, does it show your device. Also, do you have any Google apps, like Gmail, Books, Music, or Maps? If so then it's not a regional issue, if not then it is.

Sinkster

Jan 24, 2014 1:26:11 AM via App

I have an INTENSO TAB714 and it runs on Android 4.0.4. I have the Gmail app pre-installed and it works fine, I am quite certain it is not a regional issue. I logged in Google Play but the only device there is my phone. Why doesn't it show my tablet also???

— modified on Jan 26, 2014 12:10:29 AM

May 8, 2014 4:40:05 PM via Website

If you've added favorites on our website you'll be able to see them in the new AndroidPIT app v2.x. But as far as I know those app favorites point you to the Play Store only.

To install apps from our servers you still need to be using the older App Center app (with the green interface).

But if you are unable to locate the apps you want from within that app I'm not sure what the problem is.

Of course, we do have Facebook and Angry Birds on our servers. Perhaps try clearing the cache or even uninstalling the app center and reinstalling it from: http://www.androidpit.com/install (make sure you have ''Unknown Sources'' enabled in your security settings first)