Samsung Galaxy S3 mini — Playing an audio file during call

• Replies:9
none
  • Forum posts: 4

Jan 29, 2014, 3:58:56 PM via Website

I want to play an audio file so that the person i am calling can hear it.Not through the speaker though because it will decrease the sound quality.

I tried to open the audio file while calling (with default sound player and google music) but although it openes the app it says "unable to play during call".I also tried in handsfree mode but didnt worked.

I use sg s3 mini with android 4.1.2.

Thanks

none

Jan 31, 2014, 5:51:16 PM via Website

Any ideas?

none

Jan 31, 2014, 5:51:24 PM via Website

Any ideas?

sinkster
  • Forum posts: 610

Jan 31, 2014, 6:18:58 PM via App

there were a few apps that could play mp3/4s during a call, but they only worked on the outgoing speaker(the call recipient couldn't hear them) and they were for android 2.3.

Sinkster

Marym Mahmoud
  • Forum posts: 105

Mar 26, 2014, 3:46:36 AM via Website

can you please name any of these apps ?!!!!

Android Geek Blogger Best Android Launcher

Marym Mahmoud
  • Forum posts: 105

Mar 26, 2014, 3:47:56 AM via Website

the only application that play mp3 file during call with me is es file manager audio player but it take too long to find and play the audio file i need

Android Geek Blogger Best Android Launcher

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Mar 26, 2014, 7:05:30 AM via Website

Well, I don't think that there is any application that can do that, but yes, you can avail the music using while you are at the call, i know a little trick and i have discovered it accidentally, i know i was on the what's app and at the same time i was on the call too. I have accidentally pressed the play button of the music file and viola, what i am hearing was I was listening music while I was on the call. :grin: Well, If you found out any application that can do the same like during a call i can play music and let other friend also hear the same :D , that would be great.

Ben Asante
  • Forum posts: 1

Aug 24, 2014, 1:56:41 AM via Website

Just realised today that the Google+ photo app on Android can do that with video. Have tried with 2 different calls and they could all hear both myself and the sound from the video. Even adjusting the call and media volumes worked well. Am still in search for something that will work for audio as this one only works for video. Thanks!

Arash Mayar

Jan 7, 2016, 3:15:05 AM via Website

Kool i have tried that too but didn't have in mind 👍 tnx 😉😎

hamza shahid

Jun 6, 2016, 10:18:35 PM via Website

No its not possible because android wont allow you do this.Android OS is more strong and protected than symbian.consider it as flaw if symbian able to play songs during call... by the way this app let you play song during call but only you can hear it and alos watch movies during call

App name is Musicall