Samsung Galaxy S2 — phone acts possessed

• Replies:1
Susan Wenninger
  • Forum posts: 1

Feb 2, 2014, 6:15:08 PM via Website

My husbands galaxy s2 is not working properly. When he plugged it in it was dead. He took it off the charger and it was off but was flashing between 2 screens. One was of the dead battery and the other was of a charged battery. I couldn't get it to stop flashing. I took the battery out for a few minutes and put it back in but to no avail. This is getting frustrating for me. I tried to hard reset it with the vol up button and the home button and the power button but nothing. Of course all I got was the flashing screens again. No hard reset. Please help us. Thank you.

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Feb 3, 2014, 7:09:26 AM via Website

Susan Wenninger
My husbands galaxy s2 is not working properly. When he plugged it in it was dead. He took it off the charger and it was off but was flashing between 2 screens. One was of the dead battery and the other was of a charged battery. I couldn't get it to stop flashing. I took the battery out for a few minutes and put it back in but to no avail. This is getting frustrating for me. I tried to hard reset it with the vol up button and the home button and the power button but nothing. Of course all I got was the flashing screens again. No hard reset. Please help us. Thank you.

It looks like your device has been experiencing some sort of hardware issues, so i think its time for you to visit the nearest samsung support centre !! I don't think going into forums will help you as you have already said that you tried with the hard reset thing and nothing is happening just a flash ... so, it means your device is in accessible and here'in come the part of the technical support teams. I would be better if you have an active warranty or something ... as this will go onto your favour otherwise !