i have a samsung galaxy young gt s6310

• Replies:1
Apolzan Marius
  • Forum posts: 5

Feb 3, 2014, 10:27:02 PM via Website

well,i have a question,why r phones like this in forum,no1 has 1 ? and for those that make new roms for phones like cyanogen or others,why they don't cover this kind phone too,it's still a samsung galaxy and i have a tablet too,a lenovo,even tho no1 thot to do something about the A1000 either,maybe some1 will start working for those who can't spend money on high-end phones or tablets and do something for the others too,i would love to see some1 do something about it,i would give him/her all my thanks for it,thinkin to the middle-end and low-end devices too,in the end,in lot of countries r best sell,not the high-end phones

Anders Bagger
  • Forum posts: 57

Feb 4, 2014, 11:55:01 AM via App

The best you can do, is to check the xda wiki on the xda website. Else check the xda forum it self, and see if the phone or device in question, have a entry.

Edit:
just searched xda forum, using xda search button. Well. You need to dig in to it. Using you'r computer. There is some entries regarding the young model. I used my phone. Wich of course is of no use in this. Not a computer, if you catch my drift........ ;-)

— modified on Feb 4, 2014, 12:14:24 PM