another world listed as 1.1.2 and with moga support, but your version is old

• Replies:2
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Feb 3, 2014 11:23:54 PM via App

then when I bought it and installed im it was am earlier version and I cant use my controller. I have even waited 6 monyhs for an update but nothing has happened. Please get the latest version available, same as the marketplace. killing me seeing this app everyday and not being able to play it with my moga. I refuse to just play it without the controller as your description clearly states the version has moga support and then doesn't provide it. not a great first purchase experience from you guys!

— modified on May 8, 2014 4:06:59 PM by moderator

Feb 4, 2014 1:56:25 PM via Website

Hi Nick,

I understand your frustration however, only the developer can update apps at AndroidPIT. If you are only getting an earlier version of the app (than 1.1.2 which is what the developer supplied us with) then perhaps the developer gave us the wrong update.

Therefore please contact the developer "DotEmu" to get the update.

Contact via the following:
anotherworld.fr
facebook.com/another.world.official
facebook.com/dotemu
twitter.com/dotemu
youtube.com/dotemu

Hope that helps,
Mary

— modified on Feb 4, 2014 1:57:41 PM

May 8, 2014 10:13:46 AM via Website

nick s

then when I bought it and installed im it was am earlier version and I cant use my controller. I have even waited 6 monyhs for an update but nothing has happened. Please get the latest version available, same as the marketplace. killing me seeing this app everyday and not being able to play it with my moga. I refuse to just play it without the controller as your description clearly states the version has moga support and then doesn't provide it. not a great first purchase experience from you guys!

Hey @Nick, did you get a response from DotEmu? I hope you got the latest version!