Help... My whats app shows no profile pictures of my friends..

• Replies:11
Dhaval
  • Forum posts: 10

Feb 5, 2014, 3:06:03 AM via App

plz... help me... my whats app suddenly showing no profile picture s of my friends. ...
I have uninstal nd reinstall... I delete my account and again create new account... but still no pictures display...
I also hve tried whats app plus... but same result. .. plz help...

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Feb 5, 2014, 9:13:46 AM via Website

Dhaval
plz... help me... my whats app suddenly showing no profile picture s of my friends. ...
I have uninstal nd reinstall... I delete my account and again create new account... but still no pictures display...
I also hve tried whats app plus... but same result. .. plz help...

Did you just said whats app plus ??? i never hear about such thing i tried Googling it out and stop into the site that is full again block by my antivirus so, i guess its fake !! i would say go to the app manager and clear the cache and the data stored by your what's app and then again try looking for the profile picture...

Dhaval

Feb 5, 2014, 9:21:31 AM via App

Did you just said whats app plus ??? i never hear about such thing i tried Googling it out and stop into the site that is full again block by my antivirus so, i guess its fake !! i would say go to the app manager and clear the cache and the data stored by your what's app and then again try looking for the profile picture...[/quote]

I have tried too bro.... not works...

Lalit
  • Admin

Feb 5, 2014, 9:39:49 AM via Website

Dhaval
Did you just said whats app plus ??? i never hear about such thing i tried Googling it out and stop into the site that is full again block by my antivirus so, i guess its fake !! i would say go to the app manager and clear the cache and the data stored by your what's app and then again try looking for the profile picture...

I have tried too bro.... not works...[/quote]

Is it possible for you to share the screen shots ???

Dhaval

Feb 5, 2014, 1:12:41 PM via App

yes of course. .. bt how can share here??

Dhaval

Feb 6, 2014, 5:58:00 PM via Website

John F.
Dhaval
yes of course. .. bt how can share here??

in the reply box on the left side you have an icon displaying image use it to insert the image !!-_--_--_--_-

here its screen shot..

Dhaval

Feb 6, 2014, 6:00:32 PM via Website

[quote=Loie Favre]Hey Dhaval!

Another user was having this same issue and I think it's a problem that affected many other

have tried this also...
no effect. ..

Lalit
  • Admin

Feb 7, 2014, 9:05:11 AM via Website

hmm.... well, this problem is now being reported by many users. I guess you guys should wait for bug fix update ... i can't tell you why you are facing this problem !! This may be happening because of some changes take at the server end, if it is because of that i am sure next update will be on the way by the what's app team.

Dhaval

Feb 7, 2014, 1:19:32 PM via App

John F.
hmm.... well, this problem is now being reported by many users. I guess you guys should wait for bug fix update ... i can't tell you why you are facing this problem !! This may be happening because of some changes take at the server end, if it is because of that i am sure next update will be on the way by the what's app team.

Thanks.... john.... thankx for your support...