Password managers

• Replies:9
  • Answered
Robert Schneider
  • Forum posts: 10

Feb 7, 2014, 4:08:15 AM via Website

I would like to get some suggestions on Android password savers that the Pit has tested, or that others in the forum have
tried and would recommend. I have RoboForm on my PC, but it doesn't seem to do well on my Android phone.
Thanks

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Feb 7, 2014, 5:42:17 AM via Website

I don't know more about the password savers but what i know about password savers is there's just a lot of risk in saving password over an application !! But still if you want to use the password savers are than it would be "Password Saver" app from the play store !! :blink::blink:

Robert Schneider

Feb 7, 2014, 7:10:44 PM via Website

John F.
I don't know more about the password savers but what i know about password savers is there's just a lot of risk in saving password over an application !! But still if you want to use the password savers are than it would be "Password Saver" app from the play store !! :blink::blink:

Thank you. I have visited that site, but not much available with recent customer reviews.

MrCooper
  • Forum posts: 23

Feb 19, 2014, 3:42:54 AM via Website

I have to agree with John... what happens when someone gains access to your password manager? then you've put all of your accounts in jeopardy

Marym Mahmoud
  • Forum posts: 105

Mar 20, 2014, 6:35:10 AM via Website

John Farrell

i totally agree every letter you said i Never trust any body for my Passwords

Android Geek Blogger Best Android Launcher

Joel W.
  • Forum posts: 164

Mar 21, 2014, 2:22:23 AM via Website

If you want to use a password saver, I have used MSecure before. It's heavily encrypted and cloud syncs to all your devices (Mac, PC, Android, whatever) via Dropbox. Basically you just want an ultra-secure MSecure and Dropbox password if you're going to use it.

--I do a good impression of myself--

Robert Schneider

Mar 21, 2014, 4:13:00 AM via Website

Joel W.
If you want to use a password saver, I have used MSecure before. It's heavily encrypted and cloud syncs to all your devices (Mac, PC, Android, whatever) via Dropbox. Basically you just want an ultra-secure MSecure and Dropbox password if you're going to use it.

Many thanks for the info. on MSecure. I am currently using KeyPass and it seems to be secure.

Fran Harkonan

Mar 24, 2014, 9:10:56 PM via Website

I am also using Keypass, and it is easy to use, although I can't tell you how secure it is, but it is better then a word doc on your computer.

Drew G.
  • Forum posts: 1

May 21, 2014, 5:59:21 AM via App

There is nothing better vthan Password Box. plus it asks how you want to login via a browser or directly through the application!

Loie Favre
  • Forum posts: 877

May 21, 2014, 12:34:58 PM via Website

Best Password Managers?

Some good ones, which are also mutli-platorm, meaning you can use them on Android and iOS are Dashlane, RoboForm and mSecure Password Manager. Other good ones are 1Password and LastPass.