Hello World! :)

• Replies:9
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Feb 11, 2014 3:38:41 PM

Hi everybody!
My name is Kasia and I from Poland. I love games and I try to transfer some of their rules into the real world. I'm a game designer and I created an account on this forum because I'd like to have opportunity to exchange knowledge and experience with you :*)

— modified on Feb 11, 2014 3:39:36 PM

Feb 12, 2014 1:26:41 PM

Hey Kasia!

Thanks for joining our forum! We have a Developers Forum that you can check out. If you have your own app to post, you can do this in our Let me show you my app section.
Of course, you can join the conversation on other Android topics that are bursting from our forum!

Feb 12, 2014 2:16:59 PM

Hi, MrCooper! If we talk about Android I released two games until now. First is a math game about even and odd numbers (It's called 'Don't even odd') and second is an educational game for kids about animals ('Get to know animals'). I'll write more about these games on this forum later (thanks Loie for info where I can do this!). If you can't wait you can find them on Google Play! Right now I'm working on next project (logic game) .. and I hope I'll finish it this month! Keep your fingers crossed for me! :grin:
Ohhh, which greats posts do you recommend? I’m confused a little bit! I don't know where should I start. :(

John! Thank you so much! :))) There is no mistake in my "Hello World!". I always say that when I’m experiencing something new. Every single time! :P

Feb 12, 2014 8:35:33 PM

Hello all!

I'm a game developer and recently published a free game on Google Play. I have added it to the Let-me-show-you-my-app section but it won't let me put a link to the game?! How do I go about doing that?

thanks!