Hello World! :)

• Replies:9
Katarzyna Kret
  • Forum posts: 2

Feb 11, 2014, 3:38:41 PM via Website

Hi everybody!
My name is Kasia and I from Poland. I love games and I try to transfer some of their rules into the real world. I'm a game designer and I created an account on this forum because I'd like to have opportunity to exchange knowledge and experience with you :*)

— modified on Feb 11, 2014, 3:39:36 PM

MrCooper
  • Forum posts: 23

Feb 12, 2014, 7:32:08 AM via Website

Hey Kasia!! What games have you designed? I'm also new to the Forum... seems good soo far, been reading some really great posts.

Loie Favre
  • Forum posts: 877

Feb 12, 2014, 1:26:41 PM via Website

Hey Kasia!

Thanks for joining our forum! We have a Developers Forum that you can check out. If you have your own app to post, you can do this in our Let me show you my app section.
Of course, you can join the conversation on other Android topics that are bursting from our forum!

Katarzyna Kret

Feb 12, 2014, 2:16:59 PM via Website

Hi, MrCooper! If we talk about Android I released two games until now. First is a math game about even and odd numbers (It's called 'Don't even odd') and second is an educational game for kids about animals ('Get to know animals'). I'll write more about these games on this forum later (thanks Loie for info where I can do this!). If you can't wait you can find them on Google Play! Right now I'm working on next project (logic game) .. and I hope I'll finish it this month! Keep your fingers crossed for me! :grin:
Ohhh, which greats posts do you recommend? I’m confused a little bit! I don't know where should I start. :(

John! Thank you so much! :))) There is no mistake in my "Hello World!". I always say that when I’m experiencing something new. Every single time! :P

blythegirl

Feb 12, 2014, 8:35:33 PM via Website

Hello all!

I'm a game developer and recently published a free game on Google Play. I have added it to the Let-me-show-you-my-app section but it won't let me put a link to the game?! How do I go about doing that?

thanks!

Mary Mod
  • Forum posts: 432

Feb 14, 2014, 3:51:02 PM via Website

Hi blythegirl,

Welcome to the forum :)

In order to post a link, you must have already posted 10 times. In the mean time you can let users know what to search for in Google Play (name of the game or ID).

Hope that helps :grin:

Hideyasu
  • Forum posts: 16

Feb 14, 2014, 4:58:01 PM via Website

Katarzyna Kret
I love games and I try to transfer some of their rules into the real world.
You got me puzzled)
What do you mean by that?

yoshyurse
  • Forum posts: 1

Feb 17, 2014, 1:40:29 AM via Website

yeah, i'm curious how you transfer the rules into the real world too :)