Intenso Tab 1004

• Replies:2
Sukri Giakup
  • Forum posts: 2

Feb 25, 2014, 11:49:02 AM via App

I just bought the intenso tab 1004 and I have a problem. I've downloaded some apps and although I can see them in the settings, I can't find them anywhere in the tablet to open them. Such as Facebook... They're not on the screen, they're not in the menu. Please help!!!

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Feb 25, 2014, 12:08:37 PM via Website

are you sure they are downloaded and installed in your device, if yes then first check if the application is hidden goto the menu and press on the top right corner the press show application, if you find the show application button available than unhide if if not then, go to the play-store, check installed apps and from there check if facebook application is there or not if its there open it from there and still you don't find the application, then i guess you ran onto some serious problem and seek technical support because I can't help you out !!:grin:

— modified on Feb 25, 2014, 12:09:51 PM

Sukri Giakup
  • Forum posts: 2

Feb 25, 2014, 12:22:45 PM via App

When I get to the play store, every app I've downloaded says that are installed, but they cannot be opened. I'll talk to those I bought the tablet from and I hope I get something. Thanks for your help, anyway! :-(