[App][Free] Pregnancy Diet - Needs help to translate app

• Replies:1
sylsau
  • Forum posts: 297

Feb 27, 2014, 2:54:48 PM via Website

Hello,

I make that thread to present you Pregnancy Diet an application that helps pregnant woman to know which aliments she can eat without risks during pregnancy. The app is here on Google Play Store : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ssaurel.alimgrossesse

The application supports english and french for the labels but database of more than 850 aliments is only in french for the moment.

So, I need some help from people that knew french and so english (better than my poor english :() to translate that aliments' database. All the helps will be welcome !

For the moment, some screenshots :

* Home screen with list of 850 aliments with icon indicating if aliment is authorized, not recommended or forbidden

* Categories of aliments (you can choose to display only aliments of a specific category)

* Details on an aliment (only in french for the moment :( but with help I hope that the database will be also available in english !)

* Research of a particular aliment

Don't hesitate to send me your feedbacks or ideas to improve the application (except that it should be also available in english which is the main priority for the future).

Thanks.

Sylvain

Anders Bagger
  • Forum posts: 57

Feb 27, 2014, 3:09:02 PM via App

Can you drop me a personal message? I am willing to translate into Danish. When english translation is finished. I dont know French at all.