Samsung Galaxy S Duos — WIFI - Connection Timed Out Error on Android (Samsung Galaxy Grand 19082)

• Replies:2
Rishiraj
  • Forum posts: 1

Mar 2, 2014, 1:24:35 PM via Website

I have a very uncommon problem.. My WIFI modem is working fine when I connect it to laptop (Windows 7). Speed and accessibility are absolutely fine..
However WIFI has recently stopped working with mobile device Samsung Galaxy Grand 19082. I am able to connect to the WIFI network however it gives Connection Timed Out Error message.

Interestingly I can open couple of sites and use apps like WhatsAPP.. Most of the sites are not opening.
NOT able to use apps like Google Play (error Message – No Internet connection), Facebook (Error Message – Error loading Feeds)

I have deleted the WIFI connection to create a new one and restored factory defaults but without any success.
Please help me out.

yjirgk
  • Forum posts: 1

Mar 21, 2014, 6:39:29 AM via Website

i have a also same problem,

earlier it was connected but now its giving same error.
but other wifi i can able to use.

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Mar 21, 2014, 7:37:41 AM via Website

Well, @ RishiRaj That's weird, are you sure you are not using any proxy server's or ???? What I would suggest you is try restarting your device as well as your Grand, as Sometimes some weird tricks just works out rather than doing all the thing in a correct manner. :wacko::unsure:

@yjrgk: well, I must say your post do look much more spam to me because .... you ?? Well, I will be happy to help you please be more descriptive, Is it possible for you to share screen shot with us ?? I would also suggest you restarting your device.:)

— modified on Mar 21, 2014, 7:40:59 AM