AndroidPIT is rapidly growing and we are looking for forum moderators!

• Replies:15
  • Stickied
Mary Mod
  • Forum posts: 432

Mar 11, 2014, 12:21:24 PM via Website

AndroidPIT is growing rapidly! We have millions of readers each month and every day our community is growing and with this growth we are looking for new moderators of the official AndroidPIT forum!

Responsibilities
  • answering member’s posts & questions
  • contributing to the forum with own posts
  • moderating the forum for spam

Requirements
  • some free time to do the job (to be able to check the forum at least 3-4 times a week)
  • ability to be helpful, reasonable, and the most importantly neutral (you cannot complain, be negative, etc)
  • knowledge of the Android (beginner to experience)
  • any moderator/ admin experience in other Android communities (not necessary)
  • knowledge of AndroidPIT forum rules
  • be able to communicate in English and write with proper grammar and spell check posts

How do I apply?

If you are interested, please let us know by responding to this post and we will get back to you!
The message should include:
  • brief information about you
  • why you would like to become an AndroidPIT forum moderator
  • How active are you in the AndroidPIT forum? **If you are new to the forum,it is important that you start being active so we can see if you fit the description**

We are looking forward to hearing from you!
**Please note position is voluntary**

— modified on Mar 11, 2014, 6:06:17 PM by moderator

abrarrYAMATOoO

Newton Gaire
  • Forum posts: 1

Mar 11, 2014, 12:58:11 PM via Website

I am Newton Gaire,18 from Nepal. I am an IT student, studying Networking and IT security... My interest in technology is very much high... l love to get my hands on the latest devices but among them i love Android devices a lot... I want to be the moderator although i have a medium level of experience on android device's as i have been going through the various forum's of AndroidPit it has made me a lot more easy to learn a lot about Android. So, if I am chosen as the moderator for the forum I could share whatever I know about Android and also increase my knowledge in Android.

Hoping for a positive result.:D
Thank You...

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Mar 11, 2014, 1:31:11 PM via Website

Hi,
This is John, working for an mobile application development company in US and I am well aware of the all discussion topics that are put by member of this forum wether new or old. I have been answering a lot of question of members and providing them the best suitable answers or anyone solutions. I know I am not the best but I am perfect. Hope to hear magic words from you soon.

Thanks & Regards
John Farrell

YAMATOoO

Pratik Patil

Mar 11, 2014, 2:10:51 PM via Website

Hi this is Pratik Patil,
I am almost 18, I am from Mumbai, India. I own Samsung GT-S7562.
I would like to become an admin of this page. Because I am a developer and I like to help people.
And as I am currently a student I would get more than enough time to check this site 3-4 times per day.
Thank You

— modified on Mar 11, 2014, 2:11:48 PM

YAMATOoO

Uduehi Cosmos

Mar 11, 2014, 3:19:34 PM via Website

Hello,
I am Cosmos ,19,currently a Computer engineering student.My love for android is limitless and am the inquisitive type due to that have been able to harm myself with a plethora of information on what really makes it tick and also how to make some awesome customizations to it.I would like to be a Forum Moderator because I feel I have vast useful knowledge on android to be able to help people sort out their problems....
Since am Currently a student I know I will have lots of time to check out the site at least 3-4 times a day
Thanks & Regards
Cosmos

YAMATOoO

Mary Mod
  • Forum posts: 432

Mar 11, 2014, 4:46:14 PM via Website

Hi guys,

Just a quick note to those who would like to become a moderator, we will be monitoring your activity on the forum (number of posts, commenting, answering) to see if you fit the description. Therefore, if you are new to the forum, it is important you become active as soon as possible.

— modified on Mar 11, 2014, 4:54:21 PM

YAMATOoO

Ankit Dalal

Mar 14, 2014, 7:20:41 AM via Website

Hi. I am Ankit Dalal from New Delhi, India. I am a freelancer and an active XDA member. I have good knowledge of android have lately been into android development. I believe in sharing knowledge as much as I can. This job will very much suit me as I have the time and appropriate understanding of what may well be required of me to do here.

Thank You

YAMATOoO

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 6

Apr 5, 2016, 3:54:58 AM via Website

Hi I am Reuben I am very interested in becoming a moderator because I like to watch and see the community develop and know I can help it progress. I have experience of moderator because previously I used to be a moderator on another website. I would also contribute my time and effort to improve the form. I am active the majority of the time and I would be able to check the fourm at least 4 times a week.

Thank you for having the time and patience to read my application.

YAMATOoO

Shankar Prasad Nandi
  • Forum posts: 27

Feb 21, 2017, 5:02:52 PM via App

Hello. I am in my early forties and a neurologist by profession. I don't have any professional training in software, but have an abiding interest in technology. My experience with Android is from a lay end-user who is enchanted with the possibilities of this wonderful system. I have excellent command over the English language and would be grateful if given the opportunity to moderate Androidpit, which, I feel, is the best Android community on the web. I am very much new to Androidpit, however, I admit. You can see my posts in order to get an idea of the type of contribution I can make.

Yppsrer
  • Forum posts: 11

Jun 1, 2017, 4:10:04 AM via Website

Sure ,so excited!

Ganskkerty
  • Forum posts: 10

Dec 7, 2017, 3:57:15 AM via Website

Lalit

Hi,
This is John, working for an mobile application development company in US and I am well aware of the all discussion topics that are put by member of this forum wether new or old. I have been answering a lot of question of members and providing them the best suitable answers or anyone solutions. I know I am not the best but I am perfect. Hope to hear magic words from you soon.

Thanks & Regards
John Farrell

In fact , as an Android user , i just want to get a effective solution from this forum as soon as possible ,

YAMATOoO

YAMATOoO
  • Forum posts: 7

Aug 20, 2022, 12:48:06 PM via Website

dsvqer gqergqergqer ger qt hqerth qerh qerhq erh qerh qerh qerh qerhqerh qerhq erhqerhq ergh

YAMATOoO

Aug 20, 2022, 12:49:07 PM via Website

Sure ,so excited!

YAMATOoO

Aug 20, 2022, 12:49:19 PM via Website

Sure ,so excited!

abrarr
  • Forum posts: 23

Feb 4, 2023, 6:45:04 PM via Website

very nice