Samsung Galaxy S4 — samsung software

• Replies:2
Tiffany Gallas
  • Forum posts: 1

Mar 13, 2014, 9:44:11 AM via Website

Hey guys hope you doing well

I had a problem with my S4 it was my sim that was the problem but i found out to late anyway i done a hard reset on my phone but now it seems that my phone is no longer a s4 bt just a android phone when i rebooth my phon eit it switches on again it does not have that samsung screen but had the andriod name pop up is ther anyway you guys can help me install my s4 software again pretty please.

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Mar 13, 2014, 10:29:46 AM via Website

What, I am going to suggest you is download the latest odin version go to the site "sammobile.com/frimware" download the stock ROM from there according to the region where you are, and then flash it to your device , you can have a look at this thread for step by step flashing procedure "forums.androidcentral.com/ambassador-guides-tips-how-tos/300296-guide-samsung-how-flash-stock-rom-via-odin.html" . :)

Kris Carlon
  • Forum posts: 1,110

Mar 13, 2014, 11:40:30 AM via Website

Hi @Tiffany, @John is absolutely correct. If there's a problem with your firmware all you need to do is reflash it (ie re-load it) and you're golden. The only thing is you'll lose your data etc unless you did a backup before you did the hard reset.

On a side note, I'm not quite sure what Android screen you're talking about? Is there any chance you could snap a pic and share it with us? That'll help us know if anything else went wrong.

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting