What media actions you take when releasing a new app?

• Replies:3
Danilo C
  • Forum posts: 1

Mar 13, 2014, 8:24:04 PM via Website

Hi,
Hope you're doing well! :-)

I'm about to release a new app next week and I wanna know what you usually do to make some buzz!!
Places and people to communicate the app, forums, blogs.. Where?
And, if you did some media action, what was the result? What you recommend the most?

Thanks!
Dan

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Mar 14, 2014, 6:24:50 AM via Website

Hi Danilo,
First of all congratz for the application, I would love to try out your app. And as far as promotion is concerned, I would say that buzzing around the forums, friends and family will be most favourable, also try promoting your app to the social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+,LinkedIn, Stumble etc.Also try submitting your apps on the stores to this will make your application even more visible. And I would also like to tell you that in this forum there is an dedicated thread in which you can show your app to the AndroidPit Community. :)

Rick Cooper

Apr 7, 2014, 3:39:54 PM via Website

Hi,

I m Rick.I am keenly interested on photoboothsoft.I would like to get more information about it to develop my skills on it.Please post some information on it.
I am awating your valuable reply.

magdiel vargas

Apr 8, 2014, 7:12:57 PM via Website

Hi.

I'm Magdiel. I am new in these themes about create an app, but I wanna to know what is the first step that I need to create an app? ( which language Do I need? which program to make it? so on ) I will be so thankfull for a answer )

If this can help you, the first app that I would like to make is a Bible.

Thanks !