Hello

• Replies:4
Anibal Camunas
  • Forum posts: 2

Mar 17, 2014, 10:12:32 AM via App

Hello, I love Android but I only own a really old Samsung Galaxy.. so it's time to change and get some recommendations from this forum.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 131

Mar 17, 2014, 10:18:46 AM via App

Welcome to AndroidPIT Anibal. My recommendation for you is to get a Nexus 5. :-)

— modified on May 6, 2014, 5:46:29 PM by moderator

Kris Carlon
  • Forum posts: 1,110

Mar 17, 2014, 5:50:52 PM via Website

What's up @Anibal! The big question is: how much money do you have to spend? Bwahahaha!

There's a suggestion for basically every person out there in Android land, but you need to consider a couple of quick things that will narrow down your choice:
Price (flagship devices are crazy expensive but get supported for the longest time
SD card - do you need one?
Removable battery - do you care?
Camera - how important is it to you (some devices could be scratched off the list instantly because of this)

I would say some of the best devices around right now are the Moto G for a super-cheap but great phone, the Nexus 5 for high-end specs at a decent price, Sony for build quality, the LG G2 for seriously good battery life, and any Samsung device for a great camera.

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting

Anibal Camunas
  • Forum posts: 2

Aug 3, 2016, 11:47:07 PM via App

Nexus 5 forever... XD