How to get more gems on the Clash of Clans

• Replies:5
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Mar 19, 2014 3:19:45 PM via Website

Hey peeps!

Here are some ways to get more gems when playing Clash of the Clans!

As you know the best option to increase the number of builders and shorten construction is to buy gems. There are ways to get them for free. Here are three ways:
  1. Complete game achievements. While most achievements result in 5, 10 or 20 gems, for some achievements like " Sweet Victory" you can get up to 450 gems, which almost equals the third hut builder.
  2. Finish at the top of tournaments in the newspapers. It's the hardest way to get gems, but if you find a good clan and do everything, you could get enough gems as long as our clan is among the top three in the respective tournament and you are one of the top ten in your clan.
  3. Remove trees, shrubs, stones and other trash in the village This task will not provide many gems for the elements collected, but could come in handy later.
Do you know of any other ways?

May 26, 2014 8:28:15 AM via Website

@Loie what I use to do is I keep on upgrading my Town Hall building it takes time but when the time comes nearer I can see lots of gems appeared in the top right corner I don't know how this is happening but I am sure you can give it a try, but the real demerits is I have to wait for days to see the gems popping out, recently I have again started upgrading my town hall and it's is showing me to wait for 6 more days I am sure after 5 days I'll see at least 350gems on top !! But still the waiting time is too much :'( by the way @Loie do you play clash of clans ?

Jun 12, 2014 6:53:25 AM via Website

Well @Loie most of the tips are already shared by you. But the best way to earn gems is continuously logging yourself over the Castle Clash I have got 650Gems just by logging myself continuously for 90days :? and yes there's a new level i.e.The Quest Board mode were you can earn Gems,Shards,Gold,Manna, and Experience everyday. Try checking it out ! I'll share once I came up with something new... :)

— modified on Jun 12, 2014 6:53:53 AM