Purchased app can't be installed.

• Replies:6
Yi Wang
  • Forum posts: 2

Mar 21, 2014, 7:03:52 AM via App

The app 50 languages disappeared from my apps list.
And there's always connection error when i try to reinstall it.
How can i install it again?
(My app center and other apps are running well.)

Kate Jen
  • Forum posts: 11

Mar 21, 2014, 7:19:19 AM via Website

just wait, i guess its a common problem

Yi Wang
  • Forum posts: 2

Mar 25, 2014, 7:52:21 AM via App

Well i don't think it's a common problem.
In fact i've been waiting since last year and tried installation a few times but failed.
The other apps just work normally.

Ennien Ashbrook
  • Forum posts: 5

Apr 8, 2014, 7:09:08 AM via App

I have this problem too. I haven't been able to update the apps I've purchased in almost six months. Really infuriating.

I2e Consulting
  • Forum posts: 15

Apr 8, 2014, 8:05:26 AM via Website

I agree, I am also facing the same problem. Is this issue from the developer's end or Google Play?

Kris Carlon
  • Forum posts: 1,110

May 8, 2014, 10:52:20 AM via Website

Hi guys, there's two issues here:

The first is that developers are responsible for updating their apps in our App Center. If they don't do that then we don't have the right to distribute them on their behalf. In this case, you should contact the developers about either uploading the latest update to AndroidPIT's App Center or asking that they send it to you individually.

The second issue is regarding our App Center. To get app updates from AndroidPIT you still need the old App Center installed (the one with the green interface). When we released the new AndroidPIT app (v2.0) a lot of users deleted the old one AND the App Center. But news content and app content are separate in our apps - ie. all the articles, reviews and so on are to be found in the ''new'' app and app activity is still handled by the ''old'' App Center. The new app only redirects to the Play Store.

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting

Ennien Ashbrook
  • Forum posts: 5

May 18, 2014, 7:59:16 AM via App

i have the 'old' green App Centre app. this is really frustrating.