AndroidPIT x caseable: You're In Charge!

• Replies:7
caseable
  • Forum posts: 3

Mar 25, 2014, 5:52:28 PM via Website

Hi there, AndroidPIT community!

We're caseable, and we make completely customisable tech accessories. Based in Berlin & Broolyn, we hand-craft every case to order: from your smartphone to your laptop, tablet to kindle, we've got you covered. You can choose from our ever-growing gallery of artists' designs, or upload your own images to make a case that's one-of-a-kind.

Today, you're becoming our project manager. We're always looking for new ways to improve our products, and thanks to our partnership with AndroidPIT, we're excited to invite your feedback and ideas!

From now on - you're in charge!

- Which devices (smartphone or tablet) would you most like to protect with a custom case?
- What sort of functionality or characteristics would you like to see in a protective case?

Ultimately, you'll be determining our next range of products and the devices they will cover. So, tell it to us straight, we can take it!

We can't wait to hear your suggestions.

Our best wishes from Berlin and Brooklyn,

your caseable team
www.caseable.com

Lalit

HowDoYouAndroid.com
  • Forum posts: 145

Mar 25, 2014, 9:00:21 PM via Website

That is AWESOME! Looks like nice quality, unlike the junk you usually find for customizable cases!

HowDoYouAndroid.com

caseable

Mar 31, 2014, 6:22:39 PM via Website

Thanks!! We're pretty proud of them, if we're honest...

What kind of case would best suit you and your devices?

sinkster
  • Forum posts: 610

Mar 31, 2014, 6:59:08 PM via Website

Personally I'd like a case that gives a better grip. Some cases have ridged or soft-grip sides, but still don't help when actually using the phone. Something along the lines of a FlyGrip built in that can also be used as a stand.

Sinkster

My1
  • Forum posts: 673

Apr 1, 2014, 4:35:35 PM via App

Note3sview-4ever

MFG/Regards My1

caseable

Apr 8, 2014, 10:55:10 AM via Website

Ooh great idea. Our tablet cases have extra functionality (stand-up positions etc), but adding a grip to our phone cases would be really handy. I'd be interested to see how it could work with our customisation, too!

My1
  • Forum posts: 673

Apr 8, 2014, 11:00:56 AM via Website

what do you think about s-view cases for N3/S4/S5???

MFG/Regards My1