How Can I Download Video From Facebook

• Replies:90
  • Answered
Shoukat Ali
  • Forum posts: 1

Apr 8, 2014, 9:53:45 AM via Website

Dear All

I have installed almost all types of facebook video downloader apps but when ever i click on play button it never asks me or giving me option for download and start playing video. Almost 1.5 months back it was working fine with my Galaxy s2 and now i have S3 and unable to download any video from facebook. Pls help and guide.

Thanks
Shoukat

damponting44

Diptangshu M.
  • Forum posts: 5

Apr 10, 2014, 6:16:06 PM via Website

Try using Opera Mini to download that video.I'm not responsible if download fails due to slow network,though.

Sorindamponting44

Diptangshu M.

Apr 11, 2014, 7:11:35 AM via Website

Because he says,"I have installed almost all types of
facebook video downloader apps".

Sorindamponting44

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Apr 11, 2014, 7:57:25 AM via Website

Well @Diptangshu there are thousands of application available in the play store under the name of video downloader in play store and not all of them works that is why i have suggested the application named @see my previous post, which can help him on this. I am using the app to download Facebook videos and I think it is going to help @Shoukat. And @Diptangshu you can download ADM for downloading Facebook videos, it is going to

NupurSorindamponting44

Diptangshu M.

Apr 11, 2014, 10:11:03 AM via Website

Thanks for the suggestion John!I'm downloading it right now. :-)

Sorindamponting44

Zübeyir Kabak

Apr 18, 2014, 6:26:23 PM via Website

2 most useful apps: videodownloader by giannz on the play store and tubemate(download via web) google it

Dharm pat

Apr 25, 2014, 6:36:32 AM via Website

I think video download capture is best choice for downloading videos from any website. It will have option for different resolution and file format. Best thing about it is it can detect all videos present on a page so no need to copy and paste video url so many times. It's really cool! Try it...

damponting44

Android Geek

Jul 9, 2014, 8:24:34 PM via Website

Hi Guys,
Below Facebook Video download app works quite fine. You should try this definitely

Package name: fatih.videodownloader.fb
Store:google play

damponting44

Adelaide Gross
  • Forum posts: 3

Oct 27, 2014, 10:53:56 AM via Website

Video Downloader is a tool for web content extraction. With the help of it, you can download video files from many sites.
For instance, if you go to a YouTube page, you'll able to download the video directly on you file system. Specific steps about how to download videos with downloader are below:

Step 1. Play YouTube.Most downloaders will start to grab the YouTube automatically
Step 2. Browse the "wait for downloading" and click "Download it" button to grabbed YouTube video
Step 3. Keep the YouTube playing until download completed.

In just several minutes, you can enjoy the downloaded videos on you devices. More video downloader coupons and promo codes can be found on *admin edit: Promotional Links not allowed *.Go and get one.

— modified on Oct 27, 2014, 11:51:12 AM by moderator

Sorin

Javed Iqbal

Jan 2, 2015, 1:01:37 PM via App

please mention the name of App

Lewis Arthur

Jan 15, 2015, 11:03:31 AM via Website

Hello, many programs can do that. TenorshareWindowsVideoDownloader is great, you can try

Alex Sh

Jan 30, 2015, 12:59:08 PM via Website

Try Accsnap

tamim
  • Forum posts: 14

Feb 24, 2015, 1:28:34 PM via Website

if you download in your computer,then use IDM full version with patch.then you see a download bar of your fb video upper.jst click and download it.

abbystanley

Mar 17, 2015, 2:50:46 AM via Website

I use Video Converter to download Facebook or YouTube videos. After running Video Converter, play the Facebook videos in the browser, a box will pop up asking you to download it with the software. If not, you can paste the URL address in the "Download" interface of the program, it will help you download the video automatically. When downloading complete, you can check it in the "Finished" list.

Tech Exhaust
  • Forum posts: 6

Mar 30, 2015, 5:23:12 PM via Website

Shoukat Ali

Dear All

I have installed almost all types of facebook video downloader apps but when ever i click on play button it never asks me or giving me option for download and start playing video. Almost 1.5 months back it was working fine with my Galaxy s2 and now i have S3 and unable to download any video from facebook. Pls help and guide.

Thanks
Shoukat

https://www.nextpit.com/forum/644373/trick-download-facebook-videos-in-android-mobile-easy-method
See my Post! It Will Helpful for You ;)

Sorin

EchoMa

May 12, 2015, 11:04:11 AM via Website

I used to use app called tubemate. Just to google it!

If you still could not download videos on your phone, the other way you can try is to download that video on your PC, and transfer it to your mobile later.

Hope these words can help you!

Good Luck!

Rina Steve

May 12, 2015, 12:17:20 PM via Website

Just Install Internet Download Manager IDM on your system then you download all kind of flash stuffs from your website you visit.

ronandrew
  • Forum posts: 21

May 12, 2015, 12:25:48 PM via Website

use IDM

AExpert Fernando
  • Forum posts: 77

Oct 29, 2015, 9:28:09 AM via Website

Thanks dude, now i can download videos from facebook or youtube.

Aktar Sohag

Nov 19, 2015, 8:29:29 PM via Website

i can't understand. give me video link pls......

Rafey Iqbal Rahman
  • Forum posts: 20

Nov 22, 2015, 11:37:23 AM via App

Shoukat there's an app on the Play Store named as Video Downloader for Facebook by Linterna Apps, Ratings 4.4 . It works fine on my device.

nilofar shaikh
  • Forum posts: 581

Nov 24, 2015, 4:28:13 PM via Website

Well It may sound strange, but I only click on the video and download button automatically pops up.

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"

Bunty

Jan 8, 2016, 7:22:00 AM via Website

@Adelaide Gross It is far too better to use online free solutions instead of paid. Also downloading videos from youtube violates their terms and conditions. But if you use the online video downloader like vidsaved.com then the situation might be different legally. :)

Joan Lee
  • Forum posts: 19

Jan 8, 2016, 7:42:12 AM via Website

Try Any Video Converter freeware, you could download from YouTube and Facebook and many other websites.(angel)

El Mehdi Kamar

Mar 15, 2016, 10:31:39 PM via Website

I guess you could open the post (video) link on chrome or something and download it from there.

El Mehdi Kamar

Mar 15, 2016, 10:32:59 PM via Website

Press and hold on the video and select "Save video" :)

BT S
  • Forum posts: 8

Jul 12, 2016, 8:09:36 PM via Website

Opera mini works for. You can try.

Christie Rodriguez
  • Forum posts: 70

Oct 7, 2016, 9:00:32 AM via Website

I would say just try this at once it will work:
1. Copy the link to the video and paste it into an input field at savefrom.net.
2. Click the "Download" button on the right. You will be prompted to choose the format and quality of the video file to download.
3. You will be shown a list of direct links to all videos on the web page.

damponting44
  • Forum posts: 70

Oct 10, 2016, 6:44:54 AM via Website

I think video download catch is best decision for downloading recordings from any site. It will have alternative for various determination and document arrange. Best thing about it will be it can identify all recordings introduce on a page so no compelling reason to duplicate and glue video url such a large number of times. It's truly cool! Attempt it...

jeffcard
  • Forum posts: 2

Dec 20, 2016, 10:41:49 AM via Website

I always use acethinker video downloader which is a free online app to save facebook videos to my laptop, and then upload the videos to my android phone through USB cable. It's not that direct, but it works.

Thu Yen Tran

Dec 24, 2016, 5:14:24 PM via Website

i think you can use this solution: downloadvideofacebook.com

elainekkkkk
  • Forum posts: 32

Jan 9, 2017, 10:29:23 AM via Website

I would like to recommend you to use a stable YouTube downloader which enables you to download the video by pasting URL. Better yet, it comes with a plug-in which enables you to download any videos by clicking a downloading icon.

Shaheen Baig

Jan 10, 2017, 6:32:16 AM via Website

Video Downloader for Facebook by XCS Technologies is a good option. You can try it..

Karolina Miller
  • Forum posts: 16

Jan 10, 2017, 8:57:34 AM via Website

Yesterday, I accidentally watched an article introducing download videos from Facebook. I think it's good and the software called AllMyTube. You can take a try.

— modified on Jan 10, 2017, 8:58:48 AM

martin smith
  • Forum posts: 277

Jan 10, 2017, 9:24:50 AM via Website

By using Video Downloader for Facebook app from playstore.

Connie Bryant
  • Forum posts: 15

Jan 17, 2017, 4:37:46 AM via Website

You should directly download Facebook videos from Facebook account without using 3rd party applications. Just go setting> download a copy of Facebook data, and follow the instructions to download them on your PC.

Sundarsun 2527
  • Forum posts: 39

Jan 17, 2017, 6:57:29 AM via Website

You can use UC browser for download....!

Alaxhoo
  • Forum posts: 7

Feb 24, 2017, 11:20:26 AM via Website

Which one?

Luong Nguyen

Feb 27, 2017, 4:21:23 AM via Website

Thanks for suggesting. On iPhone or iPad, it's a bit trickier

— modified on Feb 27, 2017, 4:24:22 AM

ajazgames

Alex Gromov

Mar 9, 2017, 2:11:13 PM via Website

try to use bdownloader.com/facebook.html application

ajazgames

Lex
  • Forum posts: 4

Jun 13, 2017, 9:33:02 PM via Website

There is a site called www.fbvideodown.com that allows to do that.

ajazgames

Rachid

Jul 2, 2017, 1:52:16 PM via Website

For the google playstore, try:
com.develowebia.videodownloader
Video downloader the fastest way to download videos from video web sites, providing the best quality of the videos saved from Facebook.
Try it and you will agree that this is the most convenient and easy to use video downloader you ever used!

AC&MM
  • Forum posts: 1,155

Jul 4, 2017, 7:48:08 AM via Website

Hello. Everytime when I need to download a video form Facebook, I just need to click on the video and hold my finger untill a pop up appears a message written Download and click on this pop up. The video starts downloading immediatelly. This way, I don't need no additional app to do that. I'm not assured if this way is also gonna work in others browsers, 'cause I'm used to use Google Chrome.

If my English is bad, please, correct me.

AC&MM
Galaxy J7 Pro
Moto X Force
Galaxy Tab S3

Sorin

ajazgames
  • Forum posts: 137

Jul 28, 2017, 1:28:54 PM via Website

for more interesting try vidate also ,if u have time

Ruby Mariah
  • Forum posts: 53

Jul 29, 2017, 1:43:13 PM via Website

EchoMa

I used to use app called tubemate. Just to google it!

If you still could not download videos on your phone, the other way you can try is to download that video on your PC, and transfer it to your mobile later.

Hope these words can help you!

Good Luck!

Thanks for sharing this method I'll use this next time.

Jenny Diep
  • Forum posts: 16

Aug 7, 2017, 12:49:35 PM via Website

Unfortunately, fb does not allow users to download live video. And now the application developers have created many video download applications on fb, youtube ... You must be sure to have gmail account to log in google play, otherwise you look for the provider 3rd party apps like Apkpure.com, 1mobile.com, Apkmirror.com, 1apk.co ... Good lucky :)
Video Downloader: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mobidev.apps.vd
Video Downloader for Facebook: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fb.video.downloader
Tube Video Downloader: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ftvdvideos.downloader

— modified on Aug 9, 2017, 10:26:47 AM

บ่าวน้อย ฮิมราง

Oct 5, 2017, 8:33:20 PM via Website

<(laughing)3