Hi AndroidPIT!

• Replies:5
Yuval Razieli
  • Forum posts: 4

Apr 10, 2014, 6:18:35 PM via Website

Hello everyone,

I've just started with android development and this is my first project:
https://www.nextpit.com/en/android/market/apps/app/com.uvgames.tictactoe/TicTacToe

It's the classic Tic Tac Toe game, it has a decent AI for single player mode and a simple two-players mode for a single device.

I want to add an online game mode but don't really know where to begin. Does anyone have a good guide for that?

Also, please give your opinion on my game (disregard the graphics, I know it's horrible and I plan on improving it soon). Any bugs that I missed?

Thank you.

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Apr 11, 2014, 6:38:53 AM via Website

Hey @Yuvai,
That's great you've started developing Application, We have Let me show you my app section where you can put you can show case your application. I would love to have a sneak peak onto your application. :lol:

Yuval Razieli

Apr 11, 2014, 10:02:57 AM via Website

John Farrell
Hey @Yuvai,
That's great you've started developing Application, We have Let me show you my app section where you can put you can show case your application. I would love to have a sneak peak onto your application. :lol:

Hi john,
I've tried posting in the "let me show you my app" forum but it doesn't let me post, i get an error message: "Your contribution contains unapproved content."

Any idea why that's happening?

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Apr 11, 2014, 11:18:55 AM via Website

@Yuvai You aren't a confirm member of Android in-order to post in the Let me show you my app section you need to have at least 10 forum posts and i am seeing your post count is two, Once you will reach there you can post your application. One more thing don't rush just to attain minimum post count, try showing some good contribution into the Forum :)

Mary Mod
  • Forum posts: 432

Apr 11, 2014, 11:51:35 AM via Website

Hi Yuvai,

I think you got that message as you were trying to post a link. New members much have a total of 10 posts to be able to post a link. I have moved your post to the "Let me Show You My App" thread. :grin:

Yuval Razieli

Apr 11, 2014, 3:11:59 PM via Website

Thanks for the help.
This seems like a really nice community, be sure I'll be around.