Google play services Installation error

• Replies:11
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

May 1, 2014 8:54:16 PM via Website

Hi friends,

im using Android 4.0.4 os tab, I can't to install google play services. im always got "Incompatible with other application(s) using the same shareed user ID." so how can solve this error because now i can't open youtube & most of apps without google play services so pls help me

— modified on May 2, 2014 11:47:52 AM by moderator

May 2, 2014 8:52:09 PM via Website

Hi I am also a newcomer but there are many ways to root. I have succeeded with the CF-autoroot methods (thanks to chainfire).

May 5, 2014 1:47:41 PM via Website

Hi again I'm still without Google play services. Have you otherwise get help with (re)-installation of the app? Let me know when you get it ok?

May 13, 2014 2:49:02 AM via Website

Thanks Loie the apk is successful installed but I can't see the original picture only one d"eformed".can you please tell me how I can restore Google play services in the original picture?

May 13, 2014 7:11:01 AM via Website

@salmon well, I don't think there is any need of correcting the deformed icon I think google play services is having a deformed puzzle icon. I would say switch on the data connection of your device and wait a while if some updates needs to be done and Google play service will automatically update.

May 20, 2014 1:57:29 AM via Website

I have installed the apk but I can't use YouTube and the other functions. ..what do you mean with sideload? How? ..I have only the corpse of it