Rooting s4

• Replies:1
Boyceyisalegend
  • Forum posts: 1

May 1, 2014, 10:53:25 PM via Website

Hi, please can you guys help me, i am considering rooting my Samsung galaxy s4! I would like to know the advantages and disadvantages, if you can uninstall it, what you can do with a rooted phone and how to install it. You guys all know a lot more than me haha :) Thanks Jamie

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

May 5, 2014, 7:57:38 AM via Website

Well, @Boyceyisalegend rooting will give you advantages to some of the perks like you can customise it even more, can over clock and under clock the cores etc... for rooting your device you need to get the CF auto root and the latest version of ODIN. Next step is to put your device in the Download mode by pressing and holding the volume down,home and power button. then a warning message will appear, press the volume up btton to enter the download mode. Run the Odin as an administrator in your PC and connect your device via USB cable to PC. If it is connected successfully you will get a message showing added and now click on the AP button and select the CF Auto root, in oding check auto reoobt and F. rest time opting click start to begin the flashing process. Once the flashing process completes your device will restart and a PASS message with a green background will appear in the left most box at the top of odin, that's it all done now you can enjoy the benefits of rooted device.