bookmarks

• Replies:10
billy
  • Forum posts: 8

May 4, 2014, 2:56:14 PM via Website

Firstly can anyone help me. I used to have a button on chrome that allowed me to choose my saved bookmarks. It is not longer there. Not sure if it was 3 bars. All I want to do is select my bookmarks when google chrome is open.
Also I have lost the status bar which used to show numerous tabs I could access
Thanks

billy

May 5, 2014, 11:30:09 AM via Website

John I could not get this to work. Do you mean slide my finger in the url box.
Thanks

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

May 5, 2014, 12:19:54 PM via Website

@billy I mean open a new tab and look at the bottom of the chrome you will see a column | Most visited| Bookmark| Other Device| swipe or put your finger over the bookmark, you will be able to see the bookmark pages.

billy

May 5, 2014, 12:26:31 PM via Website

John. Thanks I got that. But I used to be able go to bookmarks when in google chrome by pressing the menu bar at the top right hand side. This menu bar(3 bars) is missing now. Do you know how toget it back.

billy

May 5, 2014, 12:47:14 PM via Website

No its not there buk thanks for your help John.

M Avila
  • Forum posts: 1

May 18, 2014, 7:33:07 PM via Website

I've been having the same problem. No address bar, bookmark button, or tab button to switch between tabs. Also, that pop-up menu tab at the bottom of the browser to zoom in & open a new tab. It's been that way for a couple weeks now.
Have you figured it out the solution yet??

I don't know if the pop-up I'm receiving has something to do with it...."unfortunately the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped." Are you getting that too?
I googled that and followed the steps here android fix process but it didn't do anything. Still have the same issue!

billy

May 18, 2014, 8:02:10 PM via Website

M Avila.
No I have not figured out my original solution yet. If I get any result I will let you know.
I am not getting any pop ups like the one you described.
Thanks

Stella tyler
  • Forum posts: 3

Aug 14, 2014, 9:47:57 AM via Website

I visited link which you have shared in your post is very awesome.

AndroidMatt
  • Forum posts: 14

Dec 12, 2014, 1:50:24 AM via Website

Is it synced on your desktop? If so, are you sure that all sync settings are on in the app? If all else fails then try updating your chrome.