How to building app for my website?

• Replies:6
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

May 12, 2014 4:46:06 AM via Website

I have a website talking about Healthy, but i don't know java or android, how to buiding app for my site, just drag and drop?
As this app
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gos.mhwy
Apps find friend nearly as facebook find friend

May 12, 2014 7:23:14 AM via Website

There are some online Web-application builder tools available for free, I think you can try using then for building a simple web-based mobile application. Below are some of the free tools available that could help you out there in developing web-based application for your site:

1) Knack
2) Appery.io
3) Codiqa
4) Conduit
5) Kinvey

Rest the application you have mentioned is concerned looks more like your own application, don't get me wrong but the way you have choose isn't going to help you rather than it may get you banned why I am saying this is because your profile picture matched the application screen shot. This give me .......... look @Anh let me give you a piece of advice if you want to promote your application you can do that in our "Let me show you my application" section this thread is dedicated for showcasing your freeware application. But in order to post you application store link you need to attain minimum post count 10, and that so is easy as you are new to our forum I'll say post on our introduction section. Please help us in keeping this forum free from spam. We are in need of your co-operation. so, next time please don't .... :) Hope will meet you in our introduction thread.

John,
Rapidsoft Technologies
Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting

May 12, 2014 8:45:18 AM via Website

John Farrell

There are some online Web-application builder tools available for free, I think you can try using then for building a simple web-based mobile application. Below are some of the free tools available that could help you out there in developing web-based application for your site:

1) Knack
2) Appery.io
3) Codiqa
4) Conduit
5) Kinvey

Rest the application you have mentioned is concerned looks more like your own application, don't get me wrong but the way you have choose isn't going to help you rather than it may get you banned why I am saying this is because your profile picture matched the application screen shot. This give me .......... look @Anh let me give you a piece of advice if you want to promote your application you can do that in our "L[et me show you my application][1]" section this thread is dedicated for showcasing your freeware application. But in order to post you application store link you need to attain minimum post count 10, and that so is easy as you are new to our forum I'll say post on our introduction section. Please help us in keeping this forum free from spam. We are in need of your co-operation. so, next time please don't .... :) Hope will meet you in our introduction thread.

[1]: http://www.androidpit.com/forum/let-me-show-you-my-app

OK thanks, i think Codiqa is simple, i think i should learn to Java language, Mysite have reponsite but this is not enough

Jul 7, 2014 8:50:48 AM via Website

mobile crackers

there are some website which converts website to apk for free.
this will take less than 2 minutes

Ok thank so much.

Jul 21, 2014 10:14:04 AM via Website

mobile crackers

there are some website which converts website to apk for free.

this will take less than 2 minutes

Corona SDK . I thing this best form Using LUA language. It's fast but i think it's using many Memory and storage Smart Phone.