whatsapp apps hang or not responding - Android Mobile

• Replies:6
  • OpenNot stickiedAnswered

May 19, 2014 1:47:22 AM via Website

i am having problem for WhatsApp apps of android mobile. the open WhatsApp apps then blank or hang and after same time show error message come to "WhatsApp is not responding. would you like to close it?" and show option wait and close. many time wait option tap and long time waiting after opened WhatsApp successful done. what is problem to come this error. please help me... please please help.

My device details:
Phone : Micromax Ninja A91
Android: Ice Cream Sandwich
Android Version: 4.0.4

May 19, 2014 7:27:03 AM via Website

Well, @Sandip try going to the application manager and clear the cache and the data stored by the what's app and then again try using the whats app. I hope this time the lag is going to be fixed.

Note: After cleaning the cache and the data stored by the whats app you may need to login to the whats app account again.

— modified on May 19, 2014 7:27:18 AM

May 21, 2014 4:27:59 PM via Website

Loie Favre

Good suggestion John, that will likely work.

Let us know if you are still having issues Sandip!

Loie Favre : yes, Issues solve or working ok now whatsapp apps.

Aug 20, 2014 3:38:53 PM via Website

If you are looking for any app that will change the scene them dont waste your time.
Instead of using any app which can cause even more slowness.
So Follow this Tutorial and learn how to make your phone smooth.
techogeek.com/why-android-hang-solution/

— modified on Aug 20, 2014 3:39:08 PM

Oct 9, 2014 7:43:55 PM via Website

John F.

Well, @Sandip try going to the application manager and clear the cache and the data stored by the what's app and then again try using the whats app. I hope this time the lag is going to be fixed.

Note: After cleaning the cache and the data stored by the whats app you may need to login to the whats app account again.

I cleaned images video and sound files, but I have same problems (pls solve it) mob samsung note 2