Can't see apps in Google play store

• Replies:1
Bernardo Faerman
  • Forum posts: 1

May 21, 2014, 7:12:01 AM via Website

I have a rooted phone with Google play store version 4.8.19 modded patched version linked to gmail account but I can't see any apps and when I try to do a search it doesn't display anything please can any expert help me. It displays No connection when I press Retry nothing happens.

— modified on May 21, 2014, 7:18:24 AM

Kris Carlon
  • Forum posts: 1,110

May 21, 2014, 12:53:57 PM via Website

Hey @Bernado, I would say go to your device's App Manager (or App section in the Settings) and clear the cache/data for the Play Store and Google Play Services. You can go back to the app and see if it's working and if not, then uninstall the app and reinstall it, log back in and see if you're golden. If not, you might have to remove your Google account from your device and try again.

Did you grab the new Play Store APK or get an OTA update from Google? If you continue to have problems, you can check out the series of steps in this article about what to do when Google Play isn't working.

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting