Samsung Galaxy Note 3 — Change Title back ground color

• Replies:4
Alec B.
  • Forum posts: 35

May 25, 2014, 9:03:52 AM via App

My Note 3 mobile has dark blue back ground with black letters..near impossible to read..how do I change it...nothing found in Index's.
Is there a #-----# key combination ?
HELP !!!..
cheers!!

— modified on May 25, 2014, 9:05:13 AM

Loie Favre
  • Forum posts: 877

May 25, 2014, 1:30:14 PM via App

Hi!
Do you mean this is the wallpaper? If you want to change the home screen wallpaper, go setting - display - home screen - wallpaper.

perhaps your problem is more complex, if so just let me know. :-)

Alec B.

May 25, 2014, 10:04:41 PM via Website

Hi
I'm not tech savy so bare with me..
The little boxes here..'Reply..reply with quote'..on my N3 4.4 here are light blue with white letters..good..BUT..when outside Androidpit the boxes and Notification areas back ground change to dark blue & black letters which is impossible to read what instructions or options are shown there.
An example is...key touching hilites in blue with white letter or No.
I have search all modes thoroughly.. quite informative actually..but no results.
My ZOPO C2, 4.3 gives me 4 color options....is there a #....# code to modify my problem
Cheers
Alec

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

May 26, 2014, 6:17:20 AM via Website

@Alec B. I am actually not able to draw out what you are trying to say here and what's the problem you are facing? It would be helpful if you can elaborate a bit more or if you can share some of the screenshot which explains about the problem. :?

Alec B.

May 26, 2014, 6:55:34 AM via Website

Oh dear !...the 'Reply' icon is white on blue background in Androidpit on my Note 3 4.4 Samsung....but when my mobile is in 'Home' screen my Notification strip top of screen is dark blue background with black letters...its impossible to read...how can I change both colors to read what is there.
My other mobile, a ZOPO C2 can change its boxes to 4 x 2 color options...red b/grd with white letters + white on green b/grid etc.
My keyboad when a pad is touched shows the chosen pad ..flashes up with letter chosen in blue with white letter...touch your key pad and see your colors....
My problem is dark blue box with black letters...can it be changed..by keypad #.....#
Alec
PS...'Theme'..in Display...in Settings in my ZOPO C2..is where changes can be made...does a Note3 have any feature for this option ?

— modified on May 26, 2014, 9:01:48 AM